Windows 10: on XP I used to be able to view my photographs

Discus and support on XP I used to be able to view my photographs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; randomly when the computer was not be used, I seem to have to not have that option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joandoucette, Apr 28, 2019.

1. on XP I used to be able to view my photographs

randomly when the computer was not be used, I seem to have to not have that option

:)

joandoucette, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 28, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Apr 28, 2019
  4. on XP I used to be able to view my photographs

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

on XP I used to be able to view my photographs

1. on XP I used to be able to view my photographs - Similar Threads - used able view

2. Not able to view my scheduled exam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to view my scheduled exam: I have a "SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst" exam scheduled but am not able to view the exam . I only receive emails with reminders for my exam, but when i log into my account there is no exam to be found. Seems like there are 2 accounts belonging to me and the...
  3. changing fonts like you used to be able to on xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing fonts like you used to be able to on xp: like nowa days fonts are just shallow cosmetic function for microsoft wordlike i want to make the fonts for my desktop look like different. why the miserable steps back in progress. everything is just so soulless now...
  4. changing fonts like you used to be able to on xp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing fonts like you used to be able to on xp: like nowa days fonts are just shallow cosmetic function for microsoft wordlike i want to make the fonts for my desktop look like different. why the miserable steps back in progress. everything is just so soulless now...
  5. viewing photographs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    viewing photographs: I have windows 10 home computer. I want to see the photographs that are on a dvd or cd. How can I get to them to see them? I have read the steps to take from a couple of articles but MY COMPUTER will not let me access the steps other people have done. I need to see what is...
  6. I am no longer able to view my jpgs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am no longer able to view my jpgs: I am no longer able to view my jpgs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/1b87aff2-805d-4416-ae27-1951f1d95532
  7. When I try to view file info in a photograph using the Photos App in Windows 10, the app...

When I try to view file info in a photograph using the Photos App in Windows 10, the app...: Hello! I am reposting this as I only received one suggestion and it did not work. I hope someone can help me. Something new changed recently in my photos App in Windows 10. I was trying to view the location map where a photo was taken, and when I clicked on the file info...
  8. When I try to view file info in a photograph using the Photos App in Windows 10, the app...

When I try to view file info in a photograph using the Photos App in Windows 10, the app...: Hello! I wasted so much time on this today, I hope someone can help me. Something new changed recently in my photos App in Windows 10. I was trying to view the location map where a photo was taken, and when I clicked on the file info for the photo, it caused the Photos App...
  9. photographs

photographs: How to get photo from camera to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/6864ad60-24d9-4bfc-a3ae-69872d488f41
  10. Photographs

Photographs: How do I get photo's from camera to My pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/98234ec7-45be-450c-9fa2-537eeac65880