Windows 10: onboard audiocard

Discus and support onboard audiocard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have issue with my onboard audio from realtek ALC887. I can't see it in device manager. [img] So i tried to install .cab file from you. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fryzb, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Fryzb Win User

onboard audiocard

Hello, I have issue with my onboard audio from realtek ALC887. I can't see it in device manager.
    onboard audiocard [​IMG]
    So i tried to install .cab file from you. it shows me this error
    onboard audiocard [​IMG]
    . I updated the chipset and bios also. In BIOS i have enabled everything with realtek in the name. Can you help me ? or is the soundcard dead ? Thank you.

:)

Fryzb, Apr 19, 2020
  2. jonkb Win User

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown onboard audiocard :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Onboard Audio issues

Hi there,

I just purchased an asrock z170 extreme4 and I am having issues with getting the onboard audio working.
    My setup isn't detecting the sound card in device manager and I can't figure out why. The only audio device coming up is that of my graphics card.

I'll try and list what I've done to try to fix this issue:
    -Made sure that the BIOS setting for the onboard was set to Enabled
    -Fresh windows 10 install with all the newest drivers from asrock.com
    -I've tried unplugging the front audio connector on the motherboard to see if there's a conflict
    -Uninstalled realtek driver and downloaded and installed the newest ones from the website
    -Searched the internet for hours for a solution and cried a little
    -Reinstalled windows 10 and repeated the process and now I'm here

If anyone could kindly give me any suggestions I would appreciate it.
    At this rate I'm thinking my board is defective, which would be a shame.

If it will help the specs of my PC are:
    Intel 6500
    Nvidia gtx 970
    8gb ddr4 RAM

Audi0pr0bz, Apr 19, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

onboard audiocard

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

onboard audiocard

1. onboard audiocard - Similar Threads - onboard audiocard

2. something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card: Hello I updated my Dell Optiplex 790 and now I can't get my computer or monitor to talk. And I just bought a HDMI cables two display port adapters and even tried swapping out a harddrive and reinstall windows nothing is working. I know the tower is working because it lights...
  3. something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card: Hello I updated my Dell Optiplex 790 and now I can't get my computer or monitor to talk. And I just bought a HDMI cables two display port adapters and even tried swapping out a harddrive and reinstall windows nothing is working. I know the tower is working because it lights...
  4. something is wrong with my computer monitor or onboard video card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  6. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  7. Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card: I only use my computers for running Tradestation with a single low res monitor, so overall my graphics requirement is quite low. I've never used a graphics card at all, just Intel onboard graphics. Recently I noticed that when I allow the monitor to go to power off mode (from...
  8. OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!: on my asus ROG g15, sometimes after bootup or waking from hibernation, i see my fps is dropping, and when i go to device manager i see an error mark next to my AMD graphics which is the chipset graphics and it will only go away with restarting the laptop, and most of the...
  9. OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!

OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!: on my asus ROG g15, sometimes after bootup or waking from hibernation, i see my fps is dropping, and when i go to device manager i see an error mark next to my AMD graphics which is the chipset graphics and it will only go away with restarting the laptop, and most of the...
  10. Microsoft Defender Device Onboard Local Script Device Limit

Microsoft Defender Device Onboard Local Script Device Limit: Hello, I would like to use the Defender Onboarding Local Script to onboard between 40 & 50 devices that failed to onboard with the Intune deployment method used for mass deployments. It says that this type of deployment method can only be used on a device count between 1 &...