Windows 10: Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43)

Discus and support Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello; PC Specs: Motherboard: ASRock x470 Master/SLI CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X RAM: 16GB DDR4 GSkill The motherboard has onboard Bluetooth and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllenThibodaux, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43)

Hello;

PC Specs:

Motherboard: ASRock x470 Master/SLI

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

RAM: 16GB DDR4 GSkill

The motherboard has onboard Bluetooth and Wireless capabilities. I've been utilizing the onboard Bluetooth since I've gotten built the system months back.

Attempted to make use of my WMR Headset today, only to find my controllers were no longer being recognized by the comp. Checked to readd them, only to find that Windows no longer detects Bluetooth on my PC.

I've attempted to remove the now "Unknown USB Device" driver and restart the PC (to no avail), I've attempted to delete first one, then both "AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller" (versions 1.0 and 1.10) along with the offending driver, and restart - again nothing.

I've attempted uninstalling my bluetooth drivers, and reinstalling them manually, nothing. I cannot update the "Unknown USB Device" because Windows says it has the latest drivers already.....

Not sure what else to do at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

AllenThibodaux, Jan 16, 2019

2. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) windows 10

Yup check all the info I just gave
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...equest-failed-windows-10.242937/#post-3822966

By the way @HUSKIE what Error Code and Code Number are you getting?

eidairaman1, Jan 16, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Kyle Win User

Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43)

USB Device Descriptor Failed??

Done both and they found no issues. Windows has never been so helpful with such troubleshooting. It just says what I already know.

Code:
    Code:
      Unknown USB Device (Device  Descriptor Request Failed) is not working properly  Detected [IMG]res://sdiageng.dll/warning.png[/IMG]     Windows has  detected a problem with Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).  

Thema:

Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43)

1. Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43) - Similar Threads - Onboard Bluetooth working

2. unknown USB Device Device Descriptor fail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown USB Device Device Descriptor fail: hello i am having an issue with my pc not recognizing keyboards i have tried different usb ports and different keyboards even tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers via device manager i have tried lots of different troubleshooting techniques and my pc doesn't recognize an...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working (Device Descriptor Request Failed) Code 43

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth stopped working (Device Descriptor Request Failed) Code 43: The Bluetooth on my Gigabyte Aero 14 (Windows 10 Home 19042.685) suddenly stopped working. I can't find it anymore in device manager, and in its place there's an entry under "Universal Serial bus controllers" that says "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)"....
  4. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Error 43 Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Error 43 Problem: I purchased a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver in order to use my Xbox 360 controller for playing Steam games. But initially, what I wanted to do was to mirror my monitor to my tv in the living room so I could play from the comfort of my sofa. No problems with mirroring nor...
  5. Error 43 : Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 43 : Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hey, I'd like to know if you fixed Error 43 : Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I'm facing the same issue with my WD Passport and none of the solutions are working. I tried putting it in another PC and the same errors shows up. Did you get it solved? or is...
  6. Bluetooth Adapters not working - Unknown USB device (Device descriptor request failed)

Bluetooth Adapters not working - Unknown USB device (Device descriptor request failed): Hi, I am having some issues getting ANY bluetooth adapters installed on Windows 10 and would appreciate any assistance. I initally had purchased a cheapo eBay Bluetooth 4.0 adapter around 1 year ago and it's worked fine ever since. However, recently I am not able to get it...
  7. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) Bluetooth

unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) Bluetooth: I have gotten the error message The last USB Device you connected to this computer malfunctioned. and Windows does not recognize it. my Bluetooth headphones disconnected from the computer I checked settings and it said that Bluetooth is turned off I then went to device...
  8. A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...: A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) When I connect my Tascam 202 MKVII cassette player to record through USB port using Windows 10 OS, the USB port shows this message and does not recognize the hardware....
  9. A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...: When I connect my Tascam 202 MKVII cassette player to record through USB port using Windows 10 OS, the USB port shows this message and does not recognize the hardware. May I please know, How to get rid of this issue? Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)...
  10. Unknown USB device(device descriptor request failed Code 43

Unknown USB device(device descriptor request failed Code 43: Hi, I have been unable to resolve the above error, with Hardware trouble shooter, uninstalling USB etc. Windows 10 is fully updated. Please can you assist. Many thanks Rashid...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onboard bluetooth not working

2. device descriptor failed code 43

3. bluetooth not working device descriptor as rock motherboard 2019