Windows 10: Onboard camera no longer working

Discus and support Onboard camera no longer working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary OLW, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Gary OLW Win User

Onboard camera no longer working

camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera drivers appear to have been uninstalled as no longer appear on device manager tree.

:)

Gary OLW, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Almighty1 Win User

Windows Camera app no longer works

On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently.

It would start up with:

Onboard camera no longer working 47734d1485959446t-windows-camera-app-no-longer-works-2015-11-12_14-50-12.jpg

I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps.

Windows installs a driver with the device listed as:
    USB2.0 UVC 1M WebCam
    in device manager with driver version 10.0.10240.16384 and the date

USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&MI_00
    USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&REV_0725&MI_00

is the device ID's

Almighty1, Feb 2, 2023
  3. dsl2dk Win User
    camera no longer works

All of a sudden, my camera no longer works. Win Phone 7, HTC HD 7. Any suggestions?

dsl2dk, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Onboard camera no longer working

usb onboard camera stopped working

I have Windows 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook CF-C1. The onboard camera was working after a clean install, then after Windows updated the camera stopped working. Device Manager shows the camera under Imaging Devices, but when you check the properties for
    the camera, it says that it is disconnected (Code 45). Can anyone help with this problem?

Bill Hecox 0660, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Onboard camera no longer working

1. Onboard camera no longer working - Similar Threads - Onboard camera longer

2. My camera no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera no longer works.: My camera no longer works. I undertook all the recommended checks including updating relevant software.However, I was unable to solve the defect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-no-longer-works/45d5c019-50c1-49b3-9fdf-07d568260f46
  3. My camera no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera no longer works.: My camera no longer works. I undertook all the recommended checks including updating relevant software.However, I was unable to solve the defect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-no-longer-works/45d5c019-50c1-49b3-9fdf-07d568260f46
  4. Onboard camera no longer working

Onboard camera no longer working: camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera...
  5. Onboard camera no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onboard camera no longer working: camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera...
  6. My built in camera no longer works.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My built in camera no longer works.: has anyone had this issue? what do i do about it? I am new to windows and i havea surface go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-no-longer-works/e2de0a5d-bb97-4a86-a8b5-685c7e6d532d
  7. Surface Pro onboard camera

Surface Pro onboard camera: I tried to join a Zoom session and my camera was reversed - aimed behind my device instead of at me. The camera works, but it is pointing the wrong way! Searches in Settings for "rear view camera" and "reverse camera" were not helpful. Any idea where I can find the settings...
  8. camera and mic no longer working

camera and mic no longer working: I cannot locate my camera under device manager and microphone has all the up to date drivers yet, it's still not working. I've rebooted several times and followed all the threads online I could find. Still nothing. HP stream is only a year old....
  9. Laptop camera no longer working

Laptop camera no longer working: Camera no longer working, flashes, see light indicating camera working, but flashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-no-longer-working/fc930318-fbbb-460d-9c42-04d4a45fbd28
  10. Windows Camera app no longer works

Windows Camera app no longer works: On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently. It would start up with: [img] I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps....