Windows 10: Onboard-GPU Not showing up in Device-Manager

Discus and support Onboard-GPU Not showing up in Device-Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, Since I got a new monitor I am trying to use 2 Monitors. The NVIDIA GPU Dedicated works perfectly, but the Onboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The Anonymous., Oct 10, 2020.

1. Onboard-GPU Not showing up in Device-Manager

Hello Microsoft Community,

Since I got a new monitor I am trying to use 2 Monitors.

The NVIDIA GPU Dedicated works perfectly, but the Onboard doesn't work like expected.

The Onboard-GPU is not showing up in the Device-Manager, not even if setting "Show hidden devices"

I tried to install the Intel Drivers, but all of them just return that my System doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Note: The Onboard Graphiccard worked before, after a Windows Reinstallation it has stopped working.

:)

The Anonymous., Oct 10, 2020

2. Device Manager Problem

Okay so recently i had a few problems with my onboard GPU, i decided to uninstall the device and reboot my system... well that didnt work out as intended as device manager is not adding my onboard GPU.... i need help ASAP.

DarkRose18242_, Oct 10, 2020
  3. device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Oct 10, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Onboard-GPU Not showing up in Device-Manager

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Onboard-GPU Not showing up in Device-Manager

1. Onboard-GPU Not showing up in Device-Manager - Similar Threads - Onboard GPU showing

2. My laptop gpu is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop gpu is not showing up in device manager: It’s been 2 days. I opened my laptop and it wasn’t connecting to my monitor so I went to device manager and it’s not showing up it’s an rtx 3060 it’s in the hidden devices u tried to uninstall it but now it’s just not there any way to fix this ?...
  3. My laptop gpu is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop gpu is not showing up in device manager: It’s been 2 days. I opened my laptop and it wasn’t connecting to my monitor so I went to device manager and it’s not showing up it’s an rtx 3060 it’s in the hidden devices u tried to uninstall it but now it’s just not there any way to fix this ?...
  4. My laptop gpu is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

GPU is not showing in Device Manager: I have a laptop with two GPUs and I accidentally removed one of them dedicated GPU: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-is-not-showing-in-device-manager/70bda42f-58b0-45a8-b61c-9c307f7cb768
  6. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU is not showing in Device Manager: I have a laptop with two GPUs and I accidentally removed one of them dedicated GPU: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-is-not-showing-in-device-manager/70bda42f-58b0-45a8-b61c-9c307f7cb768
  7. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

8. USB device not showing up in device manager

USB device not showing up in device manager: I have an Epson DS-530 scanner that was set up and running fine on my desktop a while ago before it stopped working.I have been able to set it up on another computer with no problem so I know it is not a bad cable/device, but it is not showing up in the device manager.Any...
  9. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

Touchpad device not showing up in device manager: [ATTACH] I just installed windows 10, and i can't find my touchpad, i can't even find touchpad in the windows settings.[ATTACH] I tried to install a driver for my touchpad but i can't find one. Can someone please send me a link of a driver or tell me how to fix this...
  10. Nvidia GPU not showing up on Device Manager

Nvidia GPU not showing up on Device Manager: I have just built a new computer, and have installed windows 10 on it. I just today (8/8/2018) have put in a Nvidia GTX 1060 6 gb Graphics Card, and I plugged it in correctly, and power is running to it, but it is not showing up on my device manager, I have tried doing...