Windows 10: Once again, the "connection in progress" error message.

Discus and support Once again, the "connection in progress" error message. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is an ongoing issue that seems to effect all users. It has been several months since the last incident, guess it's overdue. I've been playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SageLobster8136, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Once again, the "connection in progress" error message.

This is an ongoing issue that seems to effect all users. It has been several months since the last incident, guess it's overdue. I've been playing the game for several years on different computers. It is NOT something wrong with my computer, it is the game itself. Please fix if you can.

Thank you.

:)

SageLobster8136, Feb 17, 2019

2. Error code: 0x800704DE: continue with work in progress

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the error message "0x800704DE: continue with work in progress" that you are getting, we would like to know the following:

• Does this only happen to a certain folder/file? Or are all your folders/files affected?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the error message so we can see all the details?

There is a possibility that the zip file is corrupted. We suggest that you try obtaining another copy or try using a different program to open it, and check if the issue still persists.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 17, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. Once again, the "connection in progress" error message.

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Once again, the "connection in progress" error message.

1. Once again, the "connection in progress" error message. - Similar Threads - Once again connection

2. Microsoft Sudoku has once again lost my progress on daily challenges. Please advise when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has once again lost my progress on daily challenges. Please advise when...: Microsoft Sudoku has once again lost my progress on daily challenges. Please advise when this issue will be fixed and my progress will be restored....
  3. WDF_VViolation once again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  4. WDF_VViolation once again

WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  5. onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.: onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.error messageCode 0x8004de44After deinstalling and reinstalling again and again - same problem. Cant use onedrive like that.any help? thx...
  6. onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.

onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.: onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.error messageCode 0x8004de44After deinstalling and reinstalling again and again - same problem. Cant use onedrive like that.any help? thx...
  7. Connection Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection Error Message: Frequently receive below error message using Firefox and Edge. Internet connection and firewall checked. Often takes 2-3 refreshes, entries to access sites. Happens on all type sites. Comments appreciated ! 178769
  8. BSOD once again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once again: Hello, I just got a BSOD and I have a dump file. Can someone take a look at it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-once-again/a6753b93-5d6b-49fd-9662-a2cc2ced2274
  9. HELP. once again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP. once again: Getting really tired of this. You might know that i have had problems with my computer. I heard that i should reinstall windows. It doesnt work tho the same classic annoying message ''Resetting your PC could not be done'' No changes were made. This b*tch of a message wont go...
  10. Multiple BSODs (Once Again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs (Once Again): I am back once again, with more crashes; after my last thread (Five months ago) all was fine, but now my computer is blue screening once again. I have had one BSOD every day for the past four days (If I recall correctly and including today) Every time they have happened I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect in progress error