Windows 10: Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not...

Discus and support Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not working again. It worked for about a week or so, and then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanRosenbaum, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not...

Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not working again. It worked for about a week or so, and then I happened to put my computer into "Hibernate". When I restarted, I was right back to where I was before I had done the previous fix. I went back to the instructions that had worked the first time, but now that fix doesn't work. I have tried other suggestions posted here, but they don't work either. When is Microsoft going to admit that it's a real bug that needs to be fixed by Microsoft and not by users?! Or, maybe Microsoft doesn't care. They o

:)

AlanRosenbaum, Nov 28, 2021

2. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not...

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not...

1. Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not... - Similar Threads - Once again Spotlight

2. BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again: Here is the MEMORY.DMP file. My device has been updated the network card driver since the last time blue screen. However, it seems like it doesn't work. It has been in blue screen once again. Please help me fix this...
  3. BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again: Here is the MEMORY.DMP file. My device has been updated the network card driver since the last time blue screen. However, it seems like it doesn't work. It has been in blue screen once again. Please help me fix this...
  4. Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not...: Once again, Windows 11 Spotlight is not working. Posted here, got a fix, and now not working again. It worked for about a week or so, and then I happened to put my computer into "Hibernate". When I restarted, I was right back to where I was before I had done the previous fix....
  5. Spotlight on Windows 11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight on Windows 11 not working: Is the Spotlight service running for Windows 11? Reason I'm asking is that since I've upgraded to Windows 11over a week ago and have Windows Spotlight checked for my lock screen I have only seen the blue screen with white wavy lines.In the trouble-shooting guide there is a...
  6. Spotlight on Windows 11 not working

Spotlight on Windows 11 not working: Is the Spotlight service running for Windows 11? Reason I'm asking is that since I've upgraded to Windows 11over a week ago and have Windows Spotlight checked for my lock screen I have only seen the blue screen with white wavy lines.In the trouble-shooting guide there is a...
  7. Spotlight NOT WORKING in Windows 11

Spotlight NOT WORKING in Windows 11: Windows Spotlight doesn't change images and now "fun facts" doesn't appear at all on the login screen. I recently updated to Windows 11 thinking that this would somehow fix the problem, but it didn't - the problem still persists in Windows 11. I've tried all the fixes:...
  8. Spotlight NOT WORKING in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight NOT WORKING in Windows 11: Windows Spotlight doesn't change images and now "fun facts" doesn't appear at all on the login screen. I recently updated to Windows 11 thinking that this would somehow fix the problem, but it didn't - the problem still persists in Windows 11. I've tried all the fixes:...
  9. Windows spotlight isn't working in Lock screen again.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows spotlight isn't working in Lock screen again.: Before this, I had the same problem twice. So I had asked the same twice and got my answer, but it wasn't working now. Please help me. It is very irritating to see the same boring picture on the lock screen. Here is the link to my previous Question. The first question I asked...
  10. Once again family safety is not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Once again family safety is not working: This time the apps I have blocked are no longer being blocked, and my daughter is able to launch them. I have lost count of how many times Microsoft family safety has randomly stopped working. Either it stops blocking apps or the screentime settings stop working, either...