Windows 10: Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate

Discus and support Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; That's my laptop. Once if I changed my CD-ROM to HDD, windows 10 will say ' the product key you entered doesn't match the hardware profile '. (I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AmynyMaster, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate

That's my laptop. Once if I changed my CD-ROM to HDD, windows 10 will say ' the product key you entered doesn't match the hardware profile '.

(I've got one SSD as main drive, two another HDDs in my laptop, and each of them working properly.)

I just wanna have an extra HDD to replace the CD-ROM, for more disk space. I didn't change anything else in my laptop.

I need some assistance for this, thank you guys.

Troubleshoot can't help with it.

Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate 0545fe95-17d9-4e7b-b30a-33d05f5e1b14?upload=true.png

:)

AmynyMaster, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Hodakiin Win User

Win10 won't activate after RAM change

Hey! I replaced my old RAM cards with two new ones, and now I'm stuck with a "activate windows" prompt in the bottom right corner of my screen. The troubleshooter does not seem to do anything (tried checking the changed hardware option + chose my device
    in the list of devices + it said win10 was now activated.... but the prompt won't leave.)

I got win10 during the free upgrade period, and thus I don't have a product key... Any suggestions?

Hodakiin, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate

Unable to activate Windows after hardware change

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually the error code 0xC004F213 comes when there is a hardware change done on the computer (like Motherboard or Hard drive). The Windows license is associated with the device hardware. If there is any significant hardware changes, such as replacing
    motherboard or hard drive, Windows won’t be able to recognize the license.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change
    and see if Windows gets activated.

If you are using an OEM computer that came with Windows 7, and the motherboard has not been changed, then you can follow the steps to retrieve the product key that came with your OEM computer. To retrieve the product key follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar, that is on the taskbar.
    2. Right click on Command prompt icon and select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the command and press on Enter: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    4. You will find the product key.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate

1. Once if I changed my hardware, my win10 couldn't activate - Similar Threads - Once changed hardware

2. I changed my PC hardware and ran the activation troubleshooter but when I click on my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed my PC hardware and ran the activation troubleshooter but when I click on my...: I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and ran the activation troubleshooter. I clicked on my device because my license key was linked to my Microsoft account. But I get this. [ATTACH]...
  3. Win10 Activation after (complete) hardware change

Win10 Activation after (complete) hardware change: Hi there, after a total hardware change I'm sadly unable to activate my Win10 retail key. Before the hardware change I deactivated the key using "slmgr -upk" which gave me the "key uninstalled successfully" box. However, seems that wasn't enough. I'm simply unable to...
  4. Win10 isn't activated after my hardware upgrade

Win10 isn't activated after my hardware upgrade: Hi everyone, I've gone through a hardware upgrade replacing my motherboard, CPU and RAM. This caused Windows to have trouble recognizing my license. I've used the troubleshoot assistant, but it couldn't help me out. My error code from the assistant: 0xC0EA000A I'm...
  5. Forgot to link my Win10 to my account - Cannot re-activate my Windows after changing Hardware

Forgot to link my Win10 to my account - Cannot re-activate my Windows after changing Hardware: Hello I know this is an well known issue but I could not find an answer which solves my problem. Because I forgot to link the Windows10 key to my account when I first installed it all proposed solutions do not work. It seems there is no possibility to link the key now and I...
  6. I have reinstal win10 because I change my motherboard and CPU, now I cannot activate my win10,

I have reinstal win10 because I change my motherboard and CPU, now I cannot activate my win10,: Split from this thread. i have reinstal win10 because i change my motherboard and CPU, now i cannot activate my win10, how i can get back my product key if its gone ? i have bougth windows license for 100+ eur and now this money is goon ? never agian will buy license,...
  7. windows won't activate after changing my hardware

windows won't activate after changing my hardware: so recently about a week ago my ram burnt because "it wasn't installed properly" despite it working properly on this system for more than 2 year, when i took it to the shop and figured out the problem and bought new ram at the store they offered to install it for free, I...
  8. Activation win10 after hardware change

Activation win10 after hardware change: Hello everyone, I've recetly change some of my hardware (motherboard, CPU and RAM) and when i started pc i could not active windows again. Error code that i have is 0xC004C003. On my previus computer was (before hardware upgrade) OEM and now it is something else. I can...
  9. Can't activate win10 after hardware change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate win10 after hardware change.: I've changed my motherboard a few days ago, and i couldn't activate Windows afterwards because it turned out because i upgraded to win10 from a win7 when it was available for free, and i have to make preparations before i change my hardware if i want to keep my OS activated....
  10. I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 doesnt want to activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 doesnt want to activate.: I bought a new PC this week and I changed everything except my SSD on which i keep my Windows 10. Before taking it out I linked my Windows 10 with my Microsoft account (this one). After installing the SSD into the new PC I went to activate my windows following the steps...