Windows 10: One Application Randomly Gets Slow

Discus and support One Application Randomly Gets Slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I can't figure out what's going on with this machine. One part of one application randomly gets much slower than it should. I think the program is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by owensdj, Feb 8, 2020.

1. owensdj Win User

One Application Randomly Gets Slow

I can't figure out what's going on with this machine. One part of one application randomly gets much slower than it should. I think the program is getting data from the network when it does this. None of the other computers on the network has this issue using the same application.

I've checked for malware, checked Task Manager for anything eating CPU/Memory/Disk/Network, checked the SSD for problems, and checked the processor's temperature. Everything seems to be working perfectly. I also installed the newest LAN and video drivers.

This is an I7-9700K, 32GB memory, 500GB SSD Windows 10 Pro 1909 machine that's the fastest on the network. Any more troubleshooting ideas?

:)

owensdj, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 8, 2020
  4. One Application Randomly Gets Slow

Only windows processes/software/applications are slow

Hi,

As per the above info, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running
    at the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

One Application Randomly Gets Slow

1. One Application Randomly Gets Slow - Similar Threads - Application Randomly Gets

2. Applications randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications randomly crashing: Good morning. I have an issue with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome crashing after being open 5-10 minutes. Can I just note, this is happening on both my desktop and laptop. When one crashes, the other one crashes at approximately the exact same time. I do not have multiple...
  3. Applications randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications randomly crashing: Good morning. I have an issue with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome crashing after being open 5-10 minutes. Can I just note, this is happening on both my desktop and laptop. When one crashes, the other one crashes at approximately the exact same time. I do not have multiple...
  4. Applications not responding at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications not responding at random: Good day,I am an administrator for my company and one of the users has been having this one issue for the last month or so.Issue:While the user uses the laptop. The programs they are using stop responding at random. There are no errors. Resources are not being overused as the...
  5. Random applications crashing

Random applications crashing: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6374cccbFaulting module name: WhatsApp.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6374cccbException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000004affd76Faulting process id: 0x0x13B0Faulting application start time:...
  6. 0xc0000005 on Random applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000005 on Random applications: Good morning all,As the title suggests I am getting a windows error on Random applications. It only happens once a day when the user logs in. 1. I have tried rolling back recent updates and reinstalling. 2. Next tried doing a reinstall .net but the error continued. 3. Next...
  7. 0xc0000005 on Random applications

0xc0000005 on Random applications: Good morning all,As the title suggests I am getting a windows error on Random applications. It only happens once a day when the user logs in. 1. I have tried rolling back recent updates and reinstalling. 2. Next tried doing a reinstall .net but the error continued. 3. Next...
  8. 0xc0000005 on Random applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Slow application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow application: Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-application/a20260a5-e76a-401c-ad77-86b59ab461e1
  10. Slow application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow application: Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-application/a20260a5-e76a-401c-ad77-86b59ab461e1