Windows 10: One click keeps opening app non stop

Discus and support One click keeps opening app non stop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After startup either left or right click when i click an app it opens tons of it and keeps going. I tried using another mouse but its same. It only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LPrz43, Mar 10, 2020.

1. LPrz43 Win User

One click keeps opening app non stop

After startup either left or right click when i click an app it opens tons of it and keeps going. I tried using another mouse but its same.

It only happens when i open any app on desktop but works fine on start menu.

Windows is up to date. Drivers are up to date.

Video
    https://youtu.be/4sJz-aztfsc

:)

LPrz43, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. One click keeps opening app non stop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Best HTPC motherboard which I can keep on for 2 days for downloading Non-stop?

Hi Guys,

This is my might be second build,

best HTPC motherboard which I can keep on for 2 days for downloading Non-stop?

Please suggest.

I should have Intel WIDI too.

Thanks

michael, Mar 10, 2020
  4. One click keeps opening app non stop

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

One click keeps opening app non stop

1. One click keeps opening app non stop - Similar Threads - click keeps opening

2. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  3. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  4. Computer keep turning on and off non stop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keep turning on and off non stop: Hi i have a MSI computer and that time i typed the correct password but it say it is the wrong password so i try to reset the computer but it does not work and now when i on the computer it will show the logo then after a few seconds it will turn off and it will keep...
  5. Computer keep turning on and off non stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keep turning on and off non stop: Hi i have a MSI computer and that time i typed the correct password but it say it is the wrong password so i try to reset the computer but it does not work and now when i on the computer it will show the logo then after a few seconds it will turn off and it will keep...
  6. Computer keep turning on and off non stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Non stop traffic on PC one port

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non stop traffic on PC one port: I was watching wireshark for something and noticed that one of the PCs on my network is sending UDP packets of 263 bytes about twice a second, non stop, to the network broadcast address 192.168.1.6 --> 192.168.1.255 UDP port 54915 --> port 54915 263 bytes. Is this normal?...
  8. Applications opening with one click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications opening with one click: Hello, since a recent update to Windows 10, I've noticed that all my applications open with one click. Also, emails within Outlook 365 also open just by selecting an email to preview. I've gone into File Explorer and made sure option to "Double click " was still selected....
  9. Stop Right Click For One Finger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Right Click For One Finger: Dears I Have microsoft surface pro 4 , windows 10 and i want to stop or disable the right click action for one finger , i did not find any article take about this topic all articles take about two finger settings Thanks...
  10. Clicking on one app opens another instead in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking on one app opens another instead in the Start Menu: As the title says, when I try to open a specific app (Plex), it opens that one plus another one (iTunes). I've tried reorganizing the tiles, removing them then pinning them back again but it still happens. I made sure I have the latest updates installed. Has anybody else run...