Windows 10: One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...

Discus and support One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello friends, Here is my requirement. I have many devices connected to my home network. I am looking forward to a way, preferably like a one click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MeOnWeb, Mar 17, 2017.

1. MeOnWeb Win User

One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...

Hello friends, Here is my requirement. I have many devices connected to my home network. I am looking forward to a way, preferably like a one click solution or toggle switch, by which I can toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes on my laptop. This would be helpful when we are wirelessly accessing files on the laptop from other devices, while keeping internet off on the laptop alone (other devices will be able to access internet). Kindly note that I must be able to switch between the two modes with ease as I use my laptop too to access internet. It is only when I want to disconnect my laptop alone from the internet, that I need the above solution. My laptop doubles up as a network storage for all my files, while enabling access to them from other devices. Thanks in advance.

:)

MeOnWeb, Mar 17, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Mar 17, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes... :(

oh gawd wat to do ? One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes... :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes... :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes... :)

musum, Mar 17, 2017
Thema:

One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes...

1. One click Toggle between "LAN only" and "LAN + Internet" modes... - Similar Threads - click Toggle between

2. only one drive of two will share on LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    only one drive of two will share on LAN: We have a pc running Win 10 that has one C drive and two more drives D and E . D and E have identical sharing permission settings and D can be accessed from the the other PCs on the LAN. E, however, gives a 'you do not have permission to access\\PC\e Contact your network...
  3. only one drive of two will share on LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only one drive of two will share on LAN: We have a pc running Win 10 that has one C drive and two more drives D and E . D and E have identical sharing permission settings and D can be accessed from the the other PCs on the LAN. E, however, gives a 'you do not have permission to access\\PC\e Contact your network...
  4. only one drive of two will share on LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 lan internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 lan internet: Hello, I am Ali from Iran. I had a problem connecting the phone to the PC with a USB cable. I gave several solutions, one of those solutions was network reset When I reset the network, the lan internet did not connect to my pc. But when I enter the BIOS settings, the lan...
  6. LAN Networking between two computers

LAN Networking between two computers: My network between my two computers connected via a Gigabit switch does not work, I have to uninstall my ethernet connection and restart my computer to get it working and the networking falls out again when I restart the computer. Can anyone help, it's driving me crazy....
  7. Low LAN speeds on only one machine

Low LAN speeds on only one machine: My device is reporting a LAN speed of anywhere between 100 - 400 Mb/s whereas any other device I tried to connect to the same network reported consistent speeds of about 900 - 1000 Mb/s. This problem persists with different cables and other devices connected with the same...
  8. Wake on LAN only working from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake on LAN only working from sleep mode: I’ve been searching this for like an hour and can’t get wake on lan to work from shutdown. I had it working for months and then I had to format my hard drive and now it’s only works when my computer is sleeping and not when I shut it down. I’ve done a lot including enabling...
  9. Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.

Since 1903 only 1 PC on LAN cannot get to Internet. LAN okay Internet no good.: Hi, Since the Win 1903 I am having troubles with 1 PC on the LAN/ All other xcan make network but this on DELL T7500 will male all LAN but no Internet. It shows Gateway as 192.168.20.252 instead of the correct 192.168.20.1. It's own IP is 192.168.20.15 Have dome all the...
  10. LAN problem between 2 PC's

LAN problem between 2 PC's: Both upgrated to windows 10, one HOME and one PRO. Windows 10 HOME is on a local account Windows 10 Pro is on a Microsoft account. Private and All net-settings are the same on both PC's From the HOME I can access the PRO while typing the login settings for the PRO...