Windows 10: One Cloud Password problem

Discus and support One Cloud Password problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Montana Gal_617, May 22, 2023.

1. One Cloud Password problem

I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few times and One Cloud will not accept any of these. The screen keeps appearing, interrupting my use of the lap top. How can I get One Cloud to accept the password or how can I make the scree stop appearing?

:)

Montana Gal_617, May 22, 2023

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, May 22, 2023
  3. ConiGL Win User
    password manager for Windows 10 NOT CLOUD

I think you have a choice on some password managers about syncing to cloud. You will need to do some research. I believe KeePass that BulldogXX mentioned is one that gives you a choice to save locally. If not you have a look at last pass. You could make
    a manual list. just open notepad

and make your own password keeper and hide the file wherever you wish. I suggest a usb key.

ConiGL, May 22, 2023
  4. Namslas90 Win User

One Cloud Password problem

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 22, 2023
Thema:

One Cloud Password problem

1. One Cloud Password problem - Similar Threads - Cloud Password problem

2. Is One Cloud deleting my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Cloud deleting my files: I believe One Cloud is the reason my files were deleted. How do I keep Microsoft from deleting necessary business contracts on my hard and external drives? I have no use for one drive. I've wasted immeasurable time reconstructing deleted files. Every couple of years certain...
  3. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  4. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  5. Where is and what is One Cloud?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is and what is One Cloud?: What ever OneCloud is I don't want it. How do get rid of the constant request to sign in to One Drive. I don't want it or need it. I don't use Cortina. I don't want my computer talking to me. It is a service instrument, not my personal friend. I don't have a smart phone,...
  6. one cloud charge

one cloud charge: Is there a charge for one cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-cloud-charge/8c482578-22e6-46f5-9fbf-6fabc8ecc3b9
  7. One Cloud

One Cloud: I have a Microsoft account. Obviously, because I am signed in here. BUT...when I attempt to sign in to One Cloud I get a message indicating that there is no account for said email. THEN...when I attempt to set up a new email address I get a message saying that said email...
  8. Backup for One Drive cloud account

Backup for One Drive cloud account: does microsoft provide backup to the One drive cloud accounts? If so, where is it stored? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-for-one-drive-cloud-account/4819381f-e581-44cd-8ce9-cc7fa8166c2a"
  9. One Drive folder and cloud

One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  10. BT Cloud Problems

BT Cloud Problems: I recently registered with BT Cloud and saved a few documents and photos to it. It now appears that a lot more documents and photos than I had intended have been saved to it as well, how I don't know. When I try to delete files only one file can be selected at a time, holding...