Windows 10: One Cloud

Discus and support One Cloud in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft account. Obviously, because I am signed in here. BUT...when I attempt to sign in to One Cloud I get a message indicating that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dhalltoyo, Sep 14, 2019.

1. dhalltoyo Win User

One Cloud

I have a Microsoft account. Obviously, because I am signed in here.

BUT...when I attempt to sign in to One Cloud I get a message indicating that there is no account for said email.

THEN...when I attempt to set up a new email address I get a message saying that said email already has an account.

Grrrrrrr!

Any ideas?

:)

dhalltoyo, Sep 14, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Sep 25, 2019
  4. rocaw Win User

One Cloud

cloud history

Hi LeoRoach,

Before I can suggest any troubleshooting steps, can you please clarify what do you mean when you said clearing the cloud history? Are you pertaining to the browsing history of the web browser that you’re using? Kindly explain further so that I can suggest
    the proper solution for your concern.

We’ll wait for your response.

Bob

rocaw, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

One Cloud

1. One Cloud - Similar Threads - Cloud

2. DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DO NOT UPLOAD FOLDER TO ONEDRIVE CLOUD STORAGE: I have a folder in File Explorer which I keep junk items, temporary items and a place to put stuff till I find a place for them.I do not want that folder or its contents uploaded to the Cloud by Onedrive. How do I set this up?...
  3. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  4. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  5. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud: I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-folders-that-wont-back-up-to-the-cloud/60e973d6-f388-4dab-9b42-765260ad0489
  7. I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud

I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud: I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-folders-that-wont-back-up-to-the-cloud/60e973d6-f388-4dab-9b42-765260ad0489
  8. I have some folders that won't back up to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  10. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...