Windows 10: One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

Discus and support One day we will have this in Windows - I hope. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone..... I have been thinking today about how great it would be to colour categorise hard drives in Windows....maybe one day this will be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by farrellart, Jun 25, 2019.

1. One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

Hey everyone.....

I have been thinking today about how great it would be to colour categorise hard drives in Windows....maybe one day this will be a feature in Windows 10. Here's a mock up.

This would be useful to quickly see the Work drives, Back up drives, Dual OS drives and USB drives, what do you think?

One day we will have this in Windows - I hope. [​IMG]

:)

farrellart, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

1. One day we will have this in Windows - I hope. - Similar Threads - hope

2. windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please: as is they are all in dated yello minila faux folders on my windows 10 and in my trade - its like opening every book on the shelf to find one picture I would be seeking to share - it kills hours here0 SO QUESTION how to I get all the folders to empty into one long page that...
  3. Borked my Reg a little, hoping for values for 5 entries. <3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Borked my Reg a little, hoping for values for 5 entries. <3: Yes Im a fool for not backing it up before messing with it, I definitely won't do that again. I read on another thread that someone can just tell me the values and I can set them back the way they were. If someone could be so kind as to get these for me I would really...
  4. 2 questions hope this is the right forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 questions hope this is the right forum: In my event manager, what do these mean and can they be fixed?THANKS!!! The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E1E47DE5-E3C7-4923-AADA-8FD3E34A7914} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start.The name...
  5. I lost hope in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I lost hope in Windows 10: well guys I try very hard to love Windows 10 since the day it was released but has a gamer and pc builder I cannot ignore to how bad windows 10 it is I just finish a test of different windows 10 builds and sadly the 1709 build is by far better of the 1803-1809 and even...
  6. I hope to answer the problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope to answer the problem: Unable to change folder icons except desktop icons Windows ten 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-to-answer-the-problem/6eb459fb-37c7-404f-808e-b763000ce0d6
  7. Can no longer game in Windows 10 build 18329 and several builds before. Was hoping for a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can no longer game in Windows 10 build 18329 and several builds before. Was hoping for a...: What the heck!? For at least 6 weeks I have not been able to game for crap in Windows 10. Being an Insider is great. I can deal with the occasional set backs due to bugs. Hell, I was half of the pair of Windows Insiders that found the HP BIOS update bug that postponed...
  8. Cortana Keep crashing.. my last hopes

in Cortana
    Cortana Keep crashing.. my last hopes: OKay, so here the problem, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar in the bottom left it does the loading mouse for 1 or 2 seconds and it then closes suddenly. I know it is Cortana because when I click the button start and write anything in the Search Bar it shows me...
  9. Is there any hope for Featrures Update to Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any hope for Featrures Update to Windows 10 Version 1803: This update has been out for quite a while and yet the installation bugs still seem to be alive and well. I have spent many hours and lost many days following all of the "Did you try" suggestions on how to get the update to install. So before you say "Did you try", the...
  10. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A multitude of hopefully related problems.: First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which...