Windows 10: One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

Discus and support One day we will have this in Windows - I hope. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone..... I have been thinking today about how great it would be to colour categorise hard drives in Windows....maybe one day this will be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by farrellart, Jun 25, 2019.

1. One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

Hey everyone.....

I have been thinking today about how great it would be to colour categorise hard drives in Windows....maybe one day this will be a feature in Windows 10. Here's a mock up.

This would be useful to quickly see the Work drives, Back up drives, Dual OS drives and USB drives, what do you think?

One day we will have this in Windows - I hope. [​IMG]

:)

farrellart, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

1. One day we will have this in Windows - I hope. - Similar Threads - hope

2. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  3. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  4. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  5. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  6. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  7. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  8. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...: I tend to leave my computer on 24/7, it's a habit I have had for years. MANY years. A couple of days ago, as it sometimes does, it rebooted during the night for an update, and logged me straight back in, so it would be ready for me in the morning, as it has done multiple...
  10. Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...

Taskbar? Standard programs? Anything? Windows 11 is really not giving me any hopes for the...: I tend to leave my computer on 24/7, it's a habit I have had for years. MANY years. A couple of days ago, as it sometimes does, it rebooted during the night for an update, and logged me straight back in, so it would be ready for me in the morning, as it has done multiple...