Windows 10: One "desperate" question...

Discus and support One "desperate" question... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello again, and I am sorry that I posted too early, anyway. One question is: Why doesn't Steam let me play games? For example, my first game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apostol Ciprian, May 28, 2019.

1. One "desperate" question...

Hello again, and I am sorry that I posted too early, anyway. One question is: Why doesn't Steam let me play games? For example, my first game is Counter Strike: Global Offensive... When I try to launch this game, it says "Running", but after few seconds, it said "Syncing" and then stops. Nothing happened, nothing opened. And YES, I cleared the cache cache and I verified these integrated files. Windows is always up-to-date. And everything... No one worked... I saw some Steam Solutions and didn't work. Why doesn't Steam add one program: Steam: Windows 10 Edition?

:)

Apostol Ciprian, May 28, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 28, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 28, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

One "desperate" question...

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 28, 2019
Thema:

One "desperate" question...

1. One "desperate" question... - Similar Threads - desperate question

2. Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install: Hi!I will list my specs here and then my issue will be stated below.GPUAsus TUF GeForce RTX 3060TI OC 8GB v2 LHRCPUIntel i7 core 13700k 16 core 24 threads 3.4GHzMotherboardMAG Z790 Tomahawk WiFiRAM G.skill trident Z5 RGB 32GB 2x16GB 6400MHz DDR5 CL32SSDSamsung 870 evo...
  3. Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install: Hi!I will list my specs here and then my issue will be stated below.GPUAsus TUF GeForce RTX 3060TI OC 8GB v2 LHRCPUIntel i7 core 13700k 16 core 24 threads 3.4GHzMotherboardMAG Z790 Tomahawk WiFiRAM G.skill trident Z5 RGB 32GB 2x16GB 6400MHz DDR5 CL32SSDSamsung 870 evo...
  4. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...
  5. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...
  6. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

7. Desperately need to disable or bypass "If you shut down now, you and other people using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperately need to disable or bypass "If you shut down now, you and other people using...: Hi all, Win 11 is horrible - and it is wasting my time with the following warning/control feature:"If you shut down now, you and other people using this PC, could lose unsaved work."In the past, I could simply hibernate my PC and walk out the door. Now, it's like a game of...
  8. Desperately need to disable or bypass "If you shut down now, you and other people using...

Desperately need to disable or bypass "If you shut down now, you and other people using...: Hi all, Win 11 is horrible - and it is wasting my time with the following warning/control feature:"If you shut down now, you and other people using this PC, could lose unsaved work."In the past, I could simply hibernate my PC and walk out the door. Now, it's like a game of...
  9. I upgraded to windows 11 and now my laptop is slower than a snail. I desperately want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11 and now my laptop is slower than a snail. I desperately want to...: I own a dell laptop It came with Windows 10 Pro Microsoft offered a free upgrade to windows 11 I accepted and now my laptop is slower than a snail. I would love to return to windows 10. I do not know how. Can anyone help me? perhaps there is a fix for this problem where the...
  10. I upgraded to windows 11 and now my laptop is slower than a snail. I desperately want to...

I upgraded to windows 11 and now my laptop is slower than a snail. I desperately want to...: I own a dell laptop It came with Windows 10 Pro Microsoft offered a free upgrade to windows 11 I accepted and now my laptop is slower than a snail. I would love to return to windows 10. I do not know how. Can anyone help me? perhaps there is a fix for this problem where the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad in windows 10 character count