Windows 10: One "desperate" question...

Discus and support One "desperate" question... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello again, and I am sorry that I posted too early, anyway. One question is: Why doesn't Steam let me play games? For example, my first game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apostol Ciprian, May 28, 2019.

1. One "desperate" question...

Hello again, and I am sorry that I posted too early, anyway. One question is: Why doesn't Steam let me play games? For example, my first game is Counter Strike: Global Offensive... When I try to launch this game, it says "Running", but after few seconds, it said "Syncing" and then stops. Nothing happened, nothing opened. And YES, I cleared the cache cache and I verified these integrated files. Windows is always up-to-date. And everything... No one worked... I saw some Steam Solutions and didn't work. Why doesn't Steam add one program: Steam: Windows 10 Edition?

:)

Apostol Ciprian, May 28, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 28, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 28, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

One "desperate" question...

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 28, 2019
Thema:

One "desperate" question...

1. One "desperate" question... - Similar Threads - desperate question

2. Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.: I have been getting the same BSOD messages for years and it has been interefearing with my work. Sometime I blue screen 7 times a day, sometime it is once per month. I have no clue what is causing the issue and I have tried to update my drivers as best as I can. The...
  3. Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate!

Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate!: Please help asap, this issue started 3 months ago where my laptop would start to blue screen on me it wouldnt happen much but became more recent, so I did what was recommended sfc/ scannow, recovery and a factory reset, this seemed to temporarily help but then I received more...
  4. USB Installation Media on 1st PC via Mac--desperate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Installation Media on 1st PC via Mac--desperate: Okay, so first things first: I have assembled my computer and am having trouble booting my OS of choice (Windows 10), apparently due to a “missing media driver.” I only have a MacBook (2010, El Capitan OS X) to format installation media onto a USB to introduce to the build....
  5. Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf: Hi Everyone - I need you HELP - I have 4 files that are .AVI files with video footage on them that I need for a court case however theres a constant error that comes up being 0xc10100bf I have downloaded the latest VCL Player direct from VCL - Does anyone else have any...
  6. I'm desperate for help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...
  7. Not at all but I almost desperated about my data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not at all but I almost desperated about my data: My huge .rar archive where I store a lot of documents, pics from vacations, clips and etc. now contains not all of my data that I had packed in it a week ago. Part of my data disappeared from archive. I knew that WinRAR could help in such cases, but built-in feature couldn't...
  8. DESPERATE! 1803 broke network sharing on 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DESPERATE! 1803 broke network sharing on 2 laptops: Tonight (UK) I installed 1803 on 2 laptops, both of which are used exclusively to screen-capture live webcams 24/7 in hourly clips. I fetch up the recordings from across the network to "this" (XPS 15 in my sig) and edit them, upload to YouTube, and share. I am accustomed to...
  9. Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card?: Hey guys, What's the best app I can use to recover a file from an SD card that was in a camera? I don't mind buying an app because this is really important for me! I really hope someone can help me because I'm desperate for help! Thank you 108174
  10. Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help...

Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help...: Title says it all. I'm not completely clueless when it comes to computer stuffs. My laptop is Asus A456UR with i56200U CPU and nVidia 930MX GPU. I have 8GB DDR4 RAM installed (4 onboard, 4 from Corsair stick). More info is in the zipped file. Almost every BSOD is caused by...