Windows 10: One does ondrive sysnc whether or not you have selected sysn and wether or not you have...

Discus and support One does ondrive sysnc whether or not you have selected sysn and wether or not you have... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been an issue from the start. I have two thousand pictures, I edit some pictures and one drive replaces these pictures with ones not edited,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scott Austin, Sep 4, 2018.

1. One does ondrive sysnc whether or not you have selected sysn and wether or not you have...

This has been an issue from the start. I have two thousand pictures, I edit some pictures and one drive replaces these pictures with ones not edited, It also makes copies of every pictures you have selected when trying to move large blocks of pictures. Later, it return unedited pictures and replaces your edits. It does this with sync turned off and one drive sync paused for 24 hours,. Sometimes it syncs every 5 seconds or so.

:)

Scott Austin, Sep 4, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 4, 2018
  4. One does ondrive sysnc whether or not you have selected sysn and wether or not you have...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

One does ondrive sysnc whether or not you have selected sysn and wether or not you have...

1. One does ondrive sysnc whether or not you have selected sysn and wether or not you have... - Similar Threads - does ondrive sysnc

2. The item you selected is unavailable. it may have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The item you selected is unavailable. it may have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you...: When I want to open Control Panel or CMD it shows me this message. If I click on "Remove from the list" it says " [name] could not be removed. The System Restore Point program is gone. I can't even insert an image, the screenshot is not opening shift+win+s. Please someone...
  3. The item you selected is unavailable. it may have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The item you selected is unavailable. it may have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you...: When I want to open Control Panel or CMD it shows me this message. If I click on "Remove from the list" it says " [name] could not be removed. The System Restore Point program is gone. I can't even insert an image, the screenshot is not opening shift+win+s. Please someone...
  4. The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved, renamed, or removed. Do you...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved, renamed, or removed. Do you...: I had an issue editing my Google Doc, and so I reinstalled Chrome, and then the issue is fixed. However, a new problem arises, which can be seen in the image below. When I right-click the app, there are two tasks: New Window, and New Incognito Window. When I click one of them...
  5. what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...: I got fortnite and I started it the game the it told me that I need DX11 but I I had DX12 so what should I do Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-your-fortnite-shows-you-that-you/24ee2be5-dd41-41be-90de-6e6b69e1b2f5
  6. To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't: When I got my PC several years ago, I installed Windows 10 but asked a Microsoft Tech to make the settings so that I didn't have to sign in to my own own PC. But often, when my PC boots up, it requires a Windows 10 password before I can use my PC. As I do not have a password,...
  7. Cortana isn't supported in the region and language you have selected!!!!!

in Cortana
    Cortana isn't supported in the region and language you have selected!!!!!: My Cortana is not working as my Location and Format is set to INDIA. I clicked on the why link and it showed that change your region to US but I didn't did it as I had some problems due to region and time and date for Microsoft Store. I don't know what to do....
  8. We have an update for you

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We have an update for you: I have a blue box appear on my desktop that says "We have an update fo you" then the choices "Update", "Pick a time", "Snooze". There is no indication it is a real Windows message. Everything on the desktop is locked out. If I do Control/Alt/Del, and launch Task Manager, it...
  9. Cortana Not Available In The Region And Language You Have Selected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Available In The Region And Language You Have Selected: As far as i can see i have all the langauge, region, currency & locale information set to English UK but im still getting the following when i try to activate Cortana, Any Thoughts?.... [img] 12395
  10. The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved...

in Windows 10 Support
    The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved...: I apologize if this is the wrong section, I'm new to this forums, but I'm kinda desperate. I barely use my PC, I use it mostly for games, music and some videos now and then. Also incase I've forgotten to mention it's pretty new (maybe 2 months old). I pinned my VLC...