Windows 10: One Drive and a Local Account

Discus and support One Drive and a Local Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am beginning to think it is almost impossible to synchronize a local account computer with folders and files on Onedrive. Is this true? Thanks.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JJG10, Sep 9, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

One Drive and a Local Account

I am beginning to think it is almost impossible to synchronize a local account computer with folders and files on Onedrive. Is this true?

Thanks.

:)

JJG10, Sep 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 Local Account

And we get a tutorial that shows us how to create a dang account instead of how to get our . Like we are stupid! Ugh!

local account, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Local Account

I am logged into my Microsoft account and I want to log into the current I have used for years. When I followed instructions, it wants me to create a new instead of just adding the current one. How do I add the current one that
    has all of my settings already established on my computer?

Thanks.

Staci

local account, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

One Drive and a Local Account

1. One Drive and a Local Account - Similar Threads - Drive Local Account

2. One drive local data lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive local data lost: Good dayI lost all my local data Photos, documents, etc. after deleting one drive from my PCI ran multiple recovery tools and had no successI just need to albums recoveredPlease HELP!...
  3. One drive local data lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive local data lost: Good dayI lost all my local data Photos, documents, etc. after deleting one drive from my PCI ran multiple recovery tools and had no successI just need to albums recoveredPlease HELP!...
  4. One Drive NOT Local But Backing Up Documents

One Drive NOT Local But Backing Up Documents: Greetings,I removed One Drive from my Win-11 system months ago yet it is still backing up my Documents. How do I stop this? I saw no option to do so online.Thank you!LGLDSR...
  5. how to move files from local account to local account on one PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move files from local account to local account on one PC?: replaced the boot drive with a new a lot of storage boot driveinstalled a clean version of Windows 10 prostartup process happens during thatit decides to take my email address as my username instead of prompting me to ask me what kind of username i wantmade that my account...
  6. how to move files from local account to local account on one PC?

how to move files from local account to local account on one PC?: replaced the boot drive with a new a lot of storage boot driveinstalled a clean version of Windows 10 prostartup process happens during thatit decides to take my email address as my username instead of prompting me to ask me what kind of username i wantmade that my account...
  7. how to move files from local account to local account on one PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't view or reset local account password -> can't sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view or reset local account password -> can't sync with One Drive: Hello!I am trying to use One Drive for back up and while trying to sync, it is required of me to sign in to my Microsoft account and also enter my local account's password.It seems I've forgotten the local account's password and can't find a way around it. When I try to...
  9. Can't view or reset local account password -> can't sync with One Drive

Can't view or reset local account password -> can't sync with One Drive: Hello!I am trying to use One Drive for back up and while trying to sync, it is required of me to sign in to my Microsoft account and also enter my local account's password.It seems I've forgotten the local account's password and can't find a way around it. When I try to...
  10. Local account - drive locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local account - drive locked out: Hi all, I had windows 10 home edition which was linked tk my Microsoft account. I created a local account by accident and then managed to get rid of it from my laptop. Had no issues only until i installed windows 10 pro on a new hard drive and now i cant access folders...