Windows 10: One Drive and Cell Phone

Discus and support One Drive and Cell Phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting an error message on my Android phone telling me that I am critically low on space. When I check the folder, it's showing multiple one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ed0818, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Ed0818 Win User

One Drive and Cell Phone

I am getting an error message on my Android phone telling me that I am critically low on space. When I check the folder, it's showing multiple one drive folders. I use One Drive on my PC, but have no wish to store the files on my cell. How can I unsync the cell phone from One Drive?

:)

Ed0818, Feb 21, 2021
  2. twilyth Win User

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Feb 21, 2021
  3. California to Ban Cell Phones/Laptops/Mobile Devices on Road

Ive almost been hit 100 times by folks talking on their damn cell phones and not paying attention. About time someone stepped up and did something.

WarEagleAU, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Undead46 Win User

One Drive and Cell Phone

[FS][US]   Undead's Sell Shop - RAM, Routers, PC Cards, Cell Phones, and More!

Updated: Added Routers, PCS Cards, and a Cell Phone to my selling list.

Updated 2: Added 2 more routers, another cell phone, and a PSP.

Undead46, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

One Drive and Cell Phone

1. One Drive and Cell Phone - Similar Threads - Drive Cell Phone

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  4. I have two Microsoft Accounts and one cell phone number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two Microsoft Accounts and one cell phone number.: Good morning, I have two Microsoft Accounts, both of which have the same mobile phone number. Each day I have to re-set these accounts as they don't like sharing a phone number. Can I fix this problem without having a 2nd phone?Thank you....
  5. I have two Microsoft Accounts and one cell phone number.

I have two Microsoft Accounts and one cell phone number.: Good morning, I have two Microsoft Accounts, both of which have the same mobile phone number. Each day I have to re-set these accounts as they don't like sharing a phone number. Can I fix this problem without having a 2nd phone?Thank you....
  6. Why won't my One Drive app on cell phone accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my One Drive app on cell phone accept password: Everytime I try to sign into the One Drive app on my phone it says password incorrect, even after resetting password, it still says new password is wrong smh this is so frustrating, I did manage to sign into Windows 365 on my laptop, then chose One Drive, was only way could...
  7. Why won't my One Drive app on cell phone accept password

Why won't my One Drive app on cell phone accept password: Everytime I try to sign into the One Drive app on my phone it says password incorrect, even after resetting password, it still says new password is wrong smh this is so frustrating, I did manage to sign into Windows 365 on my laptop, then chose One Drive, was only way could...
  8. One drive and phone question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One drive and phone question.: How in the world did my phone get synced with my pc? It’s like they share everything, I noticed when all my pictures were on there, and it always loads up to date immediately, I hate it, i never asked for that and don’t understand how it happened. Also how do I completely...
  9. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...
  10. Cell phone integration

in Windows 10 Support
    Cell phone integration: Is there any way to get cell phone apps working from within Windows? Example: would like to use PC keyboard to type messages in WhatsApp. TIA 59437