Windows 10: One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate

Discus and support One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use One Drive. I just bought Corel Video Studio Pro Ultimate. Ultimate has a library for storing and retrieving files they use such as videos,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OutdoorSteve, Apr 22, 2020.

1. One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate

I use One Drive. I just bought Corel Video Studio Pro Ultimate. Ultimate has a library for storing and retrieving files they use such as videos, sounds, temples, etc. How do I set One Drive so I can access these files no matter which computer is running Video Studio?

:)

OutdoorSteve, Apr 22, 2020

2. After installing Windows 10 my Corel Video Studio Pro X5 stops working after two minutes . What Do I need to do to make it work.

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to run the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 run and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall to the latest version of the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate Collection vs Windows 10

Dear Sir

Great. I bot studio 16 ultimate two years back but did not install in my old computer. Now I bot surface pro 4 and wanted to install. but I had problem and I took it up with Corel but they simply said they do not support studio 16 anymore but when I tried
    to get the solution through Microsoft site I got this helpful video. I followed and my studio 16 ultimate is working. Thanks a lot for your customer support for a third party product.

Hope I will not have any issue with windows10 in the future in using studio 16 ultimate

Tks again

Gururajan

GuruRajanVenkataRaman, Apr 22, 2020
  4. One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate

Windows 10 and Corel Video Studio X6

I attempt to uninstall corel video studio x6 because of the error and error occurred on your audio device and the uninstall box is to small to see the whole remove program window and when I tab to the remove button and click it nothing happens. Is there
    any way to make the uninstall box larger, I tried changing size of text and screen resolution, no luck.

One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate 340af07a-96fe-4636-9e74-dafd36e9dae8.jpg

whatiswith, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate

1. One Drive and Corel Video Studio 2020 Ultimate - Similar Threads - Drive Corel Video

2. One drive videos are green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive videos are green: Hi Some of my one drive videos are not playing the screen is green. I used the app and different browsers It doesn't work. Videos are fine using one drive app on phone but not pc. Please help. I need to download....
  3. One drive videos are green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive videos are green: Hi Some of my one drive videos are not playing the screen is green. I used the app and different browsers It doesn't work. Videos are fine using one drive app on phone but not pc. Please help. I need to download....
  4. One drive videos are green

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  6. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  7. DirectX 12 Ultimate for Holiday 2020

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX 12 Ultimate for Holiday 2020: DirectX 12 Ultimate is the new gold standard for gaming graphics on both PC and the next generation of Xbox consoles: It delivers movie-quality visuals through DirectX Raytracing, boosts framerate through Variable Rate Shading, enables fast game load with beautiful...
  8. Any Video Recorder Ultimate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Video Recorder Ultimate: Trying to download the Any Video Recorder, along with its virtual sound device. Software will download, but when I try to use the record function, I get an error message that the "AnvSoft virtual sound device" is required to run program. Software download says that device...
  9. buying ultimate for xbox one

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    buying ultimate for xbox one: I have xbox game pass for $9.99 per month. Ultimate is currently offering $1.00 per month. So, will I be paying $10.99 a month? or are they saying "pay $1.00" to sign up then you pay the regular charge of $14.99 per month?...
  10. Anyone experienced in resolving difficulty with Studio 22 video editing by Corel?

Anyone experienced in resolving difficulty with Studio 22 video editing by Corel?: Just purchased & downloaded Studio 22 video editing since previous version of St21 was unable to export my 90 minute video. Now this version will not even play my timeline....