Windows 10: One Drive and Cortina sign in

Discus and support One Drive and Cortina sign in in Cortana to solve the problem; I have had a surface with windows 10 for almost 2 years. recently when I try to save a file I had previously saved to one after I revised it, it wont... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Boguew, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Boguew Win User

One Drive and Cortina sign in

I have had a surface with windows 10 for almost 2 years. recently when I try to save a file I had previously saved to one after I revised it, it wont let me save the file and asks that I sign n again. when I go to sign in (correct email account and password) it simply says it cant handle that request right now come back later and when I return it says the same thing. I can retrieve files from one and I can save new files to one, but old files it rejects. I noticed when I try to go on to Cortina I get the same messed up response. Help!

:)

Boguew, Jan 3, 2019
  2. MarieSkop Win User

Trying to sign into Cortina for the 1st time. When I enter my Microsoft ID\Password (Which by the way I used to Sign into this site just fine); I get incorrect ID or Password.

<Original title: unable to use Cortina>

Trying to sign into Cortina for the 1st time. When I enter my Microsoft ID\Password (Which by the way I used to Sign into this site just fine); I get incorrect ID or Password.

I than clicked FORGOT my Password, went thru the steps ...got the security code, etc....changed the Password....it than asks for MY OLD PASSWORD.

I don't remember my OLD Password

How do I sign into to so I can use Cortina......

MarieSkop, Jan 3, 2019
  3. SUBIRBASU Win User
    SAVING CORTINA REMIND TO ONE DRIVE

HOW CAN CORTINA REMIND BE SAVED TO ONE DRIVE SO AS TO RESTORE ON A FORMATTED PHONE.

SUBIRBASU, Jan 3, 2019
  4. One Drive and Cortina sign in

Cortina

I am signed into Microsoft with my password and want to set up Cortina. I start the process and she tells me I must log in; I click to log in and a gray box appears with nothing in it. This is in the screen <2 seconds and Cortina tells me she can't help,
    if I don't log in. This has happened multiple times. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

ROYWHITEMAN, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

One Drive and Cortina sign in

1. One Drive and Cortina sign in - Similar Threads - Drive Cortina sign

2. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  3. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  4. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  6. Cannot sign in to One Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot sign in to One Drive: Getting a message "not signed into One Drive". When I try to sign in all I get is a blank page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-one-drive/a488f727-3454-49f2-a553-fe1c2000dafe
  7. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...
  8. one drive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive stuck signing in: One Drive is stuck signing into the Godaddy Microsoft 365 office one drive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-stuck-signing-in/2174cb68-f634-4be6-b993-90a77cf5af7e
  9. Cortina

in Cortana
    Cortina: I want to purchase a microphone. So i can talk my text on window 10 desktop. Wht do i need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortina/eda50f09-dcfc-46eb-8948-bc12d80374c9"
  10. Cortina permanently ON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortina permanently ON: For some unknown reason the "Start" box remains continually turned on. Anyone know how to turn it off please? See attached screen shot for example. Cheers, 97128