Windows 10: One Drive and Excel with Password

Discus and support One Drive and Excel with Password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If a password is added to Excel, One Drive will not sync the file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elliott Chandler, Feb 4, 2019.

1. One Drive and Excel with Password

If a password is added to Excel, One Drive will not sync the file.

:)

Elliott Chandler, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Migons Win User

crap i forgot my excel sheet password?!

You could google using these search terms, for example:
    excel password recovery
    excel password cracker
    excel password breaker

or something, I found few interesting cadidates..

Migons, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 4, 2019
  4. germs Win User

One Drive and Excel with Password

How to password individual drives without truecrypt?

I'm looking to password a few drives, but I don't want to do full encryption (as truecrypt offers), because I will be using them for gaming and in a high performance environment. I've read about some passwords that prevent any reads and writes to the drive, and that sounds like a good idea, because I'm not worried about scientists attempting to see what is on my HDDs. I will be having multiple partitions as well, if that matters.

The only thing I care about is that an average techie can't access my drives without the passwords, assuming they stole them from my system.

Any suggestions?

germs, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

One Drive and Excel with Password

1. One Drive and Excel with Password - Similar Threads - Drive Excel Password

2. Password protected PDF and Excel files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password protected PDF and Excel files: When i try to open a pdf file or excel file its saying password protect, please type in password. I can't remember what it was* Changed to a question* Original title: password protect...
  3. Excel Workbook Not Saving with Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Workbook Not Saving with Password: We use Windows 11 on our desktops. Our office switched to 365 a few months ago. Ever since then, we cannot save an Excel workbook using the password while all other users are in read only. No other staff has the password. The error message just says "Document Not Saved." I am...
  4. Excel Workbook Not Saving with Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel Workbook Not Saving with Password: We use Windows 11 on our desktops. Our office switched to 365 a few months ago. Ever since then, we cannot save an Excel workbook using the password while all other users are in read only. No other staff has the password. The error message just says "Document Not Saved." I am...
  5. UPLOAD FAILED CANNOT SAVE EXCEL DOC IN ONE DRIVE

UPLOAD FAILED CANNOT SAVE EXCEL DOC IN ONE DRIVE: After editing a MS Office Excel spread sheet, it tells me that the upload failed, or upload blocked. I tried signing in and it goes no further than username. I tried unlinking my acct from One Drive, restarting etc. I still have the same problem. I cannot save the file....
  6. One Drive and alias account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive and alias account password: I keep getting told that I have to sign in or verify my credentials and they always tell me my password is incorrect. I reset it and carefully document my new password but then one drive says it is not signed in and when I try to sign in the password is incorrect. I can go...
  7. save excel files to one drive

save excel files to one drive: I just updated my computer and now my office files will not update automatically, or sync, to the cloud. when I go to onedrive and use excel online everything works fine, and when I go to my offline excel the changes show up just fine. However, when I make changes to the...
  8. different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts: Hello - Is there any way possible to change the password for my Outlook/Hotmail email account, but leave the old password for my OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-password-for-hotmail-and-one-drive/853df5ea-7213-4cc8-ae20-d2c87ccb833e"
  9. Easy Password Pro not Syncing with One Drive

Easy Password Pro not Syncing with One Drive: Hi, For the past few days, the Easy Password Pro app has not been working properly. When you add a new user name and password to store on this app, it does not sync with One Drive for storage online. The following message occurs: [ATTACH] I have tried...
  10. Forgotten Excel password

Forgotten Excel password: Is there any way to access a password protected excel file if I forgot the passwore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-excel-password/c953c617-0a8b-453e-8a58-e36d979185d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive excel with password

2. auto password in excel one drive

3. onedrive excel password