Windows 10: One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...

Discus and support One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Samsung has referred me over to Microsoft because OneDrive is a Microsoft Product. I have a premium account with One drive. I have a linked account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Udder Discharge, Jun 7, 2021.

1. One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...

Hi, Samsung has referred me over to Microsoft because OneDrive is a Microsoft Product. I have a premium account with One drive. I have a linked account with Microsoft and Samsung. Samsung is ending Samsung Cloud, and recommending I either link or sync with one drive. The question is How? I know how to connect the two accounts, however OneDrive does not sync on this phone with the exception of Gallery only. Samsung Says due to the ending of Samsung cloud that data needs to be set up to sync and back up to one drive. But there are no instructions on how to get the sync process started, how ofte

:)

Udder Discharge, Jun 7, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Samsung NVMe 3.0 Driver

They might not be ready. They might be for the new 970 series. Samsung Magician doesn't list them for any of my Samsung drives yet.

erocker, Jun 7, 2021
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Samsung Hard Drive on a Toshiba Laptop

Although a Toshiba branded laptop there is no guarantee that it would use a Toshiba drive, they are cost driven as much as anybody else so it is possible that it has a Samsung drive. Drive branding can be a bit obscure as the various manufacturers are regularly
    changing hands. Does device manager even list the drive as being from Samsung.

However what would be debatable is the need for a "hard disk" manager at all, system updates are normally managed by utilities provided by the computer manufacturer and are not linked to the drive. Do you have or have ever had a Samsung External Drive as
    this utility could have been part of the application set supplied with the drive.

Generally speaking 3rd party update managers should be avoided as they are not tailored for your particular hardware so do frequently get driver updates wrong. Windows Update will manage all updates for the operating system that are needed and again no
    3rd party utility would be needed.

Use Control Panel, Programs and features and see if the program is listed and uninstall it.

HairyFool, Jun 7, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...

Samsung M3 Portable 1TB external hard drive not showing up on Drive Manager

It sounds like the issue is with the Samsung Drive Manager software and not the drive itself.

In the following topic the poster received information from Seagate Support saying the Samsung AutoBackup software is not compatible with Windows 10:

Samsung M3 Portable Hard Drive doesn't like Windows 10

Windows 10 is not listed as a supported operating system in the download link:

Samsung Drive Manager | Seagate

You could try uninstalling Samsung Drive Manager and then reinstall the latest version of Samsung Drive Manager using "Compatibility Mode" and choose a previous operating system.

However the software itself may have to be updated for Windows 10.

auggy, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...

1. One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung... - Similar Threads - Drive Samsung restore

2. Samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung: Samsung For And 30th Lang Lang https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung/58e73933-9f5e-49c9-9cd1-df96ab7eef7e
  3. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  4. Samsung laptop hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung laptop hard drive backup: What is the best way to back up my hard drive I also have a wireless pc which both have send anywhere installed, I have lots of information on my current hard drive that needs to be saved in the archives for as long as I am able Thanks....
  5. Samsung laptop hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung laptop hard drive backup: What is the best way to back up my hard drive I also have a wireless pc which both have send anywhere installed, I have lots of information on my current hard drive that needs to be saved in the archives for as long as I am able Thanks....
  6. Samsung Pro is now Samsung EV0

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung Pro is now Samsung EV0: My friend has an AMD 16 core system (with SMT on), 32GB RAM, Asus 570 and the high end 5950x, has a 1Tb TLC EVO NVMe SSD and a Samsung SATA SDD (2Tb) - his entire system in Gen 4 including the ram can anyone suggest any good brand like WD that still make 3D MLC (2-BIT)...
  7. SAMSUNG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SAMSUNG: I know this is not a phone forum tried everywhere else maybe someone would know is there an external battery charger made for my phone to charge the battery outside of the phone? THANK YOU...
  8. USB hard drive SAMSUNG!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB hard drive SAMSUNG!: Hello guys. I have a little problem here -> So ill moved my folders from windows 10 to usb hard drive disk like 2 weeks ago, then i reinstalled windows 10 all good everythink work fine. Now i noticed that one folder have that lock picture on it and the problem is that i...
  9. Samsung External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung External Hard Drive: Hi Mates! I'm trying to change the name of my External Hard Drive as it appears as Local Disk G on my laptop. However, upon trying multiple times it keeps on coming back as Local Disk G. Please help. Thanks and have a nice day!!! 39995
  10. How do I successfully eject Samsung phone?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I successfully eject Samsung phone?: I have an external hard drive (Drive D). I also have a Samsung Galaxy phone. If I plug the phone into a USB port to transfer photos the phone appears in my computer alongside the various drives with its own phone icon. I have no problem accessing the phone and all its files...