Windows 10: ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS

Discus and support ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Firstly - I thought I had disabled one drive but I find that my photo albums appear to have been copied to one drive. I do not want them there - I ONLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Erik Eilertsen, Aug 8, 2020.

1. ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS

Firstly - I thought I had disabled one drive but I find that my photo albums appear to have been copied to one drive. I do not want them there - I ONLY want them on my computer.

Secondly - Suddenly, today I found that MS has created a STORYBOARD of some photos I downloaded. I do NOT want storyboards - if I want collections of photos I will create them myself

How do I get rid of this

1. remove my photos from one drive's cloud WITHOUT deleting them on my PC

2. stop the story board function and disable it so that if never comes knocking again.

I do not know if I have chosen the right topic here. I appear to have been blissfully unaware that one drive is putting my photos on the cloud and I am now not certain that I actually have them on my PC....

:)

Erik Eilertsen, Aug 8, 2020

2. photos app

I'm having difficulties with the photo app on my computer. I'm not able to import photos from my phone. I have a good connector cable. It'll say unable to import to that extent.

I'm also having issues with the videos that are made automatically & self-made. What the problem is that the mini videos from my picture collections will not show up on the storyboards. What appears is a black storyboard. I can
    hear the sound in them but I can't see what's supposed to appear on the screen.

Also, some of the pictures in one drive are appearing a bit fuzzy. I'd also like to find out how I can the videos once they're in one drive. If someone could get back to me to help me out with this to help me fix it, I'd appreciate
    it.

Thank you,

Mike Smith

MikeSmith422, Aug 8, 2020
  3. lost video project

I was working on a video project on the photo app on my computer. It was erased from the one drive. All of the music and layout for the video is there, but the actual pictures and video clips are gone. The sequence of the storyboard remains but each file
    cannot be found. Is there any way that I could put the sequence back together manually, with the actual pics and videos being found? I do not remember the order in which I created the project.

Thank you

MichaelSlepski, Aug 8, 2020
  4. ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS

How to download photos from One Drive into Windows10 Photos, and then custom arrange pics into an Album to generate slideshow

I have uploaded IPAD photos to my ONE DRIVE folder, then copied the folder to my Windows 10 Desktop. Then, I have copied the photos into the Windows 10 PHOTO ap, and created an album. When I go to edit the album to custom rearrange the photos, It doesn't
    save the "storyboard." Bottom line, I need to arrange the photos in the album to generate a simple slideshow. What is the easiest and most efficient way to do this?

JohnFrank904, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS

1. ONE DRIVE AND STORYBOARDS - Similar Threads - DRIVE STORYBOARDS

2. SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted: Went to create an image of the SSD and its locked the drive , when I go to Computer mangment it tells me its BitLocker Encryptedso I went on the hunt via command line, this does not make alot of sense to me, we are trying to recover the data, But it says it is encrypted but...
  3. SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted: Went to create an image of the SSD and its locked the drive , when I go to Computer mangment it tells me its BitLocker Encryptedso I went on the hunt via command line, this does not make alot of sense to me, we are trying to recover the data, But it says it is encrypted but...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  5. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  6. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

7. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  8. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  9. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

10. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...