Windows 10: One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external...

Discus and support One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Using a 3.1 1TB USB Seagate external drive and the W10 "backup" routine it will not copy my "Documents" folder to the external drive but using the PAID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bass_gas, Nov 7, 2020.

1. bass_gas Win User

One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external...

Using a 3.1 1TB USB Seagate external drive and the W10 "backup" routine it will not copy my "Documents" folder to the external drive but using the PAID for 1TB OneDrive it copies all the folders and files. I need all my files on the Seagate drive.

:)

bass_gas, Nov 7, 2020
  2. JATownes Win User

Hard Drive / External Drive + Backups Configuration?

Drive configuration is really a personal choice. I prefer RAID-0 for OS & Games, another drive for media, another drive for personal stuff (Docs, pr0n, etc.) and an external for backup.

IMO, Windows 7 has a great backup utility.

JATownes, Nov 7, 2020
  3. sumasage Win User
    Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Ari94 Win User

One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external...

Is it possible to use windows backup utility for External Hard drive backup to External Hard drive

Hi Smittychat, thank you very much for the reply.

There is OneDrive link (Explorer) on computer but I did not use it and do not know how it work. It was there when I had purchased computer last year.

I am not trying to backup computer rather two external hard drives.

Ari94, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive backup with purchased added space works great. Windows 10 backup to external... - Similar Threads - Drive backup purchased

2. External drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drive backup: Hello all, How do I backup windows 10 unto a hard drive? What am I looking for and cant see my dive displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-drive-backup/ecc6172e-9317-4fa9-8755-7ee6726e446f
  3. External drive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External drive backup: Hello all, How do I backup windows 10 unto a hard drive? What am I looking for and cant see my dive displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-drive-backup/ecc6172e-9317-4fa9-8755-7ee6726e446f
  4. External drive backup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive backup: Hello!,I want to back up my hard drive to one drive for windows 11 how do I?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/f6b4f330-7b91-4e66-8f1f-839488cc3644
  6. backup to external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup to external drive: I want to backup my computer to an external drive. I have windows 10 in a partition on my MacBook Pro. when I go to backup it says "no usable drive found" even though I have my i-Portable plugged in...What do I need to do to make this work?...
  7. Backup to external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup to external drive: In the Backup section of settings, I click "backup now" and it doesn't back up. I have requested daily backups but my last one was 1 month ago. I am attempting to back up to an external drive. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. External drive backup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External drive backup: Hi, recently I bought a new computer dell Inspiron small desktop, I also own a "Toshiba external hard drive USB 3.0 USB devise", which I used to backup my previous desktop computer for years where I saved valuable files and documents. Now when I tried to open this devise in...
  9. Backup to external drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup to external drive: People say to backup more so using Win10. Read some say to use other than Windows backup. If using such as Macrium Reflect. Would I need to create an Image of the whole drive on my laptop with my files/photos and system etc. So in the event of a failure/corruption etc, it...
  10. Backup to an external drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup to an external drive.: How do I connect my networked computer to my router connected usb hard drive for backing up my data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/backup-to-an-external-drive/7b876cf8-b372-4ffa-b599-0fbc5c0b1109