Windows 10: One Drive Basic version

Discus and support One Drive Basic version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that the Basic version of One Drive includes a limited range of facilities but it may be suitable for my needs. I'd like to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterSwain, Mar 16, 2022.

1. One Drive Basic version

I understand that the Basic version of One Drive includes a limited range of facilities but it may be suitable for my needs. I'd like to have confirmation that Basic would permit me to share files with someone else and allow them to edit the files.

:)

PeterSwain, Mar 16, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

Toshiba Introduces New Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drives

In an exceptional blend of data protection, portability and simplicity, Toshiba has unveiled the newest addition to its Canvio line of portable hard drive solutions – the Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive family for the PC. Developed with ultimate usability in mind for the everyday consumer, the Canvio Basics requires only a single step to start saving and transporting important files: Plug it in. With no necessary software to install and available with 320 gigabytes (GB1), 500GB, or 750GB of storage space, the Canvio Basics offers a hassle-free, high capacity storage solution right out of the box.

“With the Canvio Basics line, we wanted to bring an effortless digital storage solution to the masses,” said Manuel Camarena, product manager for consumer storage at Toshiba Storage Device Division. “This new drive offers a sleek solution with plenty of storage capacity for the growing amount of digital content, from photos and videos to music and documents. The Canvio Basics is a convenient and versatile choice for anyone who needs the peace of mind that comes with high capacity portable external storage.”

One Drive Basic version 137a_thm.jpg

The Canvio Basics’ one plug ease-of-use is complemented by the drive’s stylish design, courtesy of a glossy black finish and soft, rounded edges. Despite its light weight and diminutive size, the Canvio Basics hits above its weight when it comes to keeping files safe. An Internal Shock Sensor, Ramp Loading Technology, and a three year Limited Warranty combine for added peace of mind whether going from the dorm to the lecture hall, the home office to the conference room, or wherever else the Canvio Basics is needed.

Beyond its technical capabilities, the practicality of the Canvio Basics design is evident in the drive’s pocket-sized form factor, which not only makes it easy to carry, but also conforms to Toshiba’s environmental efforts to reduce the quantity of materials used in production. In addition, the Canvio Basics’ packaging is made from 100 percent recyclable materials.

Toshiba’s Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drives and the complete lineup of Canvio Portable Hard Drives can be found at major retailers and online outlets. For a full list of retailers, please visit this page. Suggested retail prices (USD) by capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Canvio Basics
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Canvio Basics
    • $119.99 for the 750GB Canvio Basics

btarunr, Mar 16, 2022
  3. little cat, Mar 16, 2022
  4. rhegde Win User

One Drive Basic version

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

One Drive Basic version

1. One Drive Basic version - Similar Threads - Drive Basic version

2. How to convert my c drive from a dynamic disk to a basic one.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to convert my c drive from a dynamic disk to a basic one.: I'm currently trying to update to windows 11, however, the install keeps failing and one of the things I think could be causing issues is the fact that my c drive is a dynamic one. I've searched for ways to change it back but have been unable to recreate solutions I have seen...
  3. How to convert my c drive from a dynamic disk to a basic one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert my c drive from a dynamic disk to a basic one.: I'm currently trying to update to windows 11, however, the install keeps failing and one of the things I think could be causing issues is the fact that my c drive is a dynamic one. I've searched for ways to change it back but have been unable to recreate solutions I have seen...
  4. How to convert my c drive from a dynamic disk to a basic one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Drive Basic version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Basic version: I understand that the Basic version of One Drive includes a limited range of facilities but it may be suitable for my needs. I'd like to have confirmation that Basic would permit me to share files with someone else and allow them to edit the files....
  6. BitLocker Basic Questions (Version 1909)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Basic Questions (Version 1909): I was wondering if BitLocker has been activated on the C drive and on the D drive (which is my data drive) is there any security reason for having an additional Windows operating system password? i.e. (1) For BitLocker boot entry (C drive) (2) For Windows operating system...
  7. BitLocker Basic Questions (Version 1909)

in Windows 10 Support
    BitLocker Basic Questions (Version 1909): I was wondering if BitLocker has been activated on the C drive and on the D drive (which is my data drive) is there any security reason for having an additional Windows operating system password? i.e. (1) For BitLocker boot entry (C drive) (2) For Windows operating system...
  8. One drive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  9. One drive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  10. GPU - The Core Basics for Choosing One

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    GPU - The Core Basics for Choosing One: How to: GPU - The Core Basics for Choosing One Choosing a GPU - The Core Basics [img] Information There are many factors to take into consideration these days when choosing a GPU. With the myriad of hardware combinations and multiple versions of numerous cards...