Windows 10: One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...

Discus and support One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to access one drive while email is working..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HH896, Dec 3, 2022.

1. HH896 Win User

One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...

Unable to access one drive while email is working..

:)

HH896, Dec 3, 2022
  2. temp02 Win User

Reviews page error

This happens only if you do not let the " auto suggestion search box" appear and hit enter right after finishing typing.

It seems that it is the result of an XML HTTP Request that has/returns status 0, because the page is "reloaded" before the request was able to be processed by the server.

temp02, Dec 3, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Demo Discs

Those two games are the most-requested games on the site. There's a page (if you didn't know) you can vote or even suggest one not listed and it will be voted on as well.

rtwjunkie, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is... [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is... - Similar Threads - Drive Business working

2. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  3. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  4. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  5. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  6. One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...: Unable to access one drive while email is working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-business-not-working-somethings-not/06012a61-8a2e-4548-93b5-82269421de7b
  7. One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...

One Drive Business not working - "Something's not right The page you requested is...: Unable to access one drive while email is working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-business-not-working-somethings-not/06012a61-8a2e-4548-93b5-82269421de7b
  8. Something's not right! One Drive. Login Error Code 0x8004e4d5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something's not right! One Drive. Login Error Code 0x8004e4d5: I am trying to add my Onedrive account, after I enter email and password, it shows a screen "there was a problem connect to Onedrive".Attached is the screenshot the the same with error code: 0x8004e4d5When tried on browsers it says "something is not right".I can login to...
  9. One Drive for Business not appearing in Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive for Business not appearing in Navigation Pane: Hi I recently bought a new laptop and in setting it up my OneDrive for Business is not appearing in the navigation pane of my file explorer as it did with my previous laptop. I have logged into my account in word and it appears as normal in there, and I can access word...
  10. One Drive for Business - pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive for Business - pop up: Hi Played round with my one Drive and imported a bunch of settings I don't like and have since removed them. The One Drive for Business pop up is starting every time I turn on my computer. I have tried the following but has not stopped the pop up: [ATTACH] - Disabing...