Windows 10: One drive can not't write game folder

Discus and support One drive can not't write game folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I run a game on my computer, it gives me a very annoying errorit says: cannot write in game folder. you don't have write permission. the game does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YTB LuckMC, Jun 4, 2023.

1. One drive can not't write game folder

When I run a game on my computer, it gives me a very annoying errorit says: cannot write in game folder. you don't have write permission. the game does not have permission to write in directoryi tried searching on google but the error comes from one drivepls help me

:)

YTB LuckMC, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 4, 2023
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

One drive can not't write game folder

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

One drive can not't write game folder

1. One drive can not't write game folder - Similar Threads - drive not't write

2. Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game: Hello there,I installed a game from a platform called Steam and I tried to launch but I am facing issues with this game, the other games that I do have are working normally. From what I read from the internet / Microsoft it is based on giving permission from properties >...
  3. Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game: Hello there,I installed a game from a platform called Steam and I tried to launch but I am facing issues with this game, the other games that I do have are working normally. From what I read from the internet / Microsoft it is based on giving permission from properties >...
  4. One drive can not't write game folder

One drive can not't write game folder: When I run a game on my computer, it gives me a very annoying errorit says: cannot write in game folder. you don't have write permission. the game does not have permission to write in directoryi tried searching on google but the error comes from one drivepls help me...
  5. One drive versus One drive folder

One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  6. One drive versus One drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  7. One Drive Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Folders: I am replacing all of my company's desktop PC's with laptops. I'm running into an annoying problem with OneDrive. I enable it and login with the user's account. Then I copy over, using a USB drive, the data from their old machine, on which OneDrive is not enabled/syncing. The...
  8. One Drive Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Folder: Under my One Drive Personal folder, I have a folder called DOCUMENTS. Under this folder I have a Folder called OUTLOOK FILES. Under this folder I have a folder called EMAIL. In the email folder I can see my email address. This folder size is 4.88 gb. What will happen if I...
  9. One Drive folders

One Drive folders: Hi everyone. I asked this yesterday and was told the only option is to move everything to the one drive folder. But there's got to be a better way. How can I have files on my PC automatically upload to one drive without moving them to the one drive folder?...
  10. Can read but not write on shared folder

Can read but not write on shared folder: Hello, I have a network of computers in my office running on windows 7 and one main computer running on windows 10. I have a folder shared on my windows 10 pc and i can access this folder on all computers on my network. I can read but not write on this shared folder on my...