Windows 10: One drive can't sign in

Discus and support One drive can't sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One drive can't sign in. It shows a red cross mark and when I click on it to open, it is always trying to sign in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Caroline Song, Jun 23, 2020.

1. One drive can't sign in

One drive can't sign in. It shows a red cross mark and when I click on it to open, it is always trying to sign in.

:)

Caroline Song, Jun 23, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 23, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 23, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

One drive can't sign in

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool One drive can't sign in :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

One drive can't sign in

1. One drive can't sign in - Similar Threads - drive can't sign

2. Can't sign into One Drive Destop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into One Drive Destop App: I recently had to do a complete reset of my PC and when I downloaded the One Drive App from the Microsoft store this happened. First it will take forever saying we're getting your account ready and then its says oops we're having a problem. Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't sign into One Drive Destop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into One Drive Destop App: I recently had to do a complete reset of my PC and when I downloaded the One Drive App from the Microsoft store this happened. First it will take forever saying we're getting your account ready and then its says oops we're having a problem. Can someone please help?...
  4. why i can't sign in one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  5. why i can't sign in one drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  6. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  7. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  8. Cannot sign in to One Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot sign in to One Drive: Getting a message "not signed into One Drive". When I try to sign in all I get is a blank page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-one-drive/a488f727-3454-49f2-a553-fe1c2000dafe
  9. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...
  10. one drive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive stuck signing in: One Drive is stuck signing into the Godaddy Microsoft 365 office one drive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-stuck-signing-in/2174cb68-f634-4be6-b993-90a77cf5af7e