Windows 10: One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

Discus and support One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have removed the MS credentials from the Credential manager as previous answers to this question have suggested but the problem persists.Help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisSilver1, May 14, 2022.

1. One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

I have removed the MS credentials from the Credential manager as previous answers to this question have suggested but the problem persists.Help please

:)

ChrisSilver1, May 14, 2022
  2. WHenn Win User

Cached Credentials Expired

When saving files to OneDrive folder I am getting the message "SIGN IN REQUIRED We can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired. [Sign In]" I click the Sign In button, enter my ID and the message comes back. I periodically
    check my online OneDrive files and the file has been updated. I have performed a series of commands recommended in another Forum post but they did not correct the problem. One of the cmd's came back with access denied even tho I ran with Admin privileges.
    How can I get rid of the above message?

WHenn, May 14, 2022
  3. GCRM23 Win User
    How to resolve "cached credentials expired. Please sign in again."

When I open my files in my one drive folder, a message suddenly popped saying that "cant save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again". I tried to sign in again using my microsoft account, but theres a
    message saying that there is an error in network and I need to have an internet connection although I have a strong internet connection. I also tried to delete the windows credentials for both office 365 and one drive but the problem still persist. What should
    I do to fix this problem because I cannot sync my file or even merge the changes in the files on my one drive?

GCRM23, May 14, 2022
  4. Izzy B Win User

One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

'Cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again' repeated error

I opened a word document and keep getting a pop up error saying that I can't save, or check, for changes because my cached credentials have expired. I enter my microsoft account email as prompted in order to sign in and click next but then the window closes
    and it goes back to the error pop up... Please help?

Izzy B, May 14, 2022
Thema:

One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

1. One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired - Similar Threads - drive Can't upload

2. One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired: I have removed the MS credentials from the Credential manager as previous answers to this question have suggested but the problem persists.Help please...
  3. One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired: I have removed the MS credentials from the Credential manager as previous answers to this question have suggested but the problem persists.Help please...
  4. Cached Credentials?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cached Credentials?: I have tried the ways you guys have said to do in another thread but it isn't working for my computers. It is working on the mobile app but not my computers. What do I do?...
  5. Cached Credentials Expired

Cached Credentials Expired: When saving files to OneDrive folder I am getting the message "SIGN IN REQUIRED We can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired. [Sign In]" I click the Sign In button, enter my ID and the message comes back. I periodically check my...
  6. 'Cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again' repeated error

'Cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again' repeated error: I opened a word document and keep getting a pop up error saying that I can't save, or check, for changes because my cached credentials have expired. I enter my microsoft account email as prompted in order to sign in and click next but then the window closes and it goes back...
  7. One Drive Uploads

One Drive Uploads: I would like to use OneDrive to sync my system, the problem is it appears the max file upload size is 10 to 15 GB per file. I have several that are well above that size. How can I get them to OneDrive?...
  8. How to resolve "cached credentials expired. Please sign in again."

How to resolve "cached credentials expired. Please sign in again.": When I open my files in my one drive folder, a message suddenly popped saying that "cant save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again". I tried to sign in again using my microsoft account, but theres a message saying that...
  9. cached credentials have expired. please sign in again.

cached credentials have expired. please sign in again.: Just purchased a laptop today, copied pictures and files from word and excel onto it from an external hard drive. Everything did seem to load fine and the 3 hours later all folders and files have small red circles with an x and I can't save any file I've tried do to and all...
  10. One drive Uploading

One drive Uploading: Hi, so basically I've had my new Microsoft computer for about a week now and it is now telling me that my One Drive photo and file saving and uploading thingo is full. As I use other methods to save and keep my files in a cloud through my school I don't plan on buying a set...