Windows 10: One Drive Capacity

Discus and support One Drive Capacity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find out how much capacity I have for free storage on One Drive. Currently the only information I see is 20.5gb remaining. How do i find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carrotmuseum, Oct 8, 2015.

1. One Drive Capacity

How do I find out how much capacity I have for free storage on One Drive.

Currently the only information I see is 20.5gb remaining. How do i find out how much I started with i.e. used already

:)

carrotmuseum, Oct 8, 2015
  2. RosebudLR Win User

Flash Drive Capacity Problem

Thanks for the info. I took the other flash drive back. I checked the capacity on the new one before I backed up my files. The 128GB flash drive gave me a capacity of 115GB. Kind of threw me when I checked the capacity after the back up was completed
    and the total capacity read 32GB. Now I know the reason why.

RosebudLR, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Windows Storage Spaces - Replacing HDDs in an existing Parity space with larger capacity drives.

I have a 6TB Parity storage space, consisting of four 2TB drives (capacity of three drives usable, one for parity) configured through Windows Storage Spaces. For those who don't know, Parity in Widnows Storage Spaces is essentially the same as RAID5. The
    OS (W10Pro) resides on a seperate SSD outside of this configuration.

Let's say in the future I fill my 6TB want to increase the capacity of this storage. I then want to replace all these 2TB drives with 4TB drives, to increase the capacity of the storage space from 6TB to 12TB. I want to do this without moving the data to
    external storage, as I don't have the space to do that (not after everyone's lectures/opinions on their backing up methods etc, just want to know if this is possible)

I am wanting to know if I replace one 2TB drive with a 4TB, let it rebuild, then replace the next etc, and so on until all four drives have been replaced and rebuilt the configuration, will I then be able to access the larger capacity of the drives (12TB),
    or will I still be stuck at 6TB? Will storage spaces detect all drives are now at least 4TB and offer me the larger capacity?

Thanks

steady_eddy91, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member
Thema:

One Drive Capacity

1. One Drive Capacity - Similar Threads - Drive Capacity

2. Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?: Greetings and well wishes Microsoft assistants.I ran Recovery Drive, and used a 128 GB hard drive to create the backup.After the backup was completed, the drive capacity was reading 69 GB on a FAT32 system.Did the format ruin my drive, and can my drive be restore to its...
  3. Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?: Greetings and well wishes Microsoft assistants.I ran Recovery Drive, and used a 128 GB hard drive to create the backup.After the backup was completed, the drive capacity was reading 69 GB on a FAT32 system.Did the format ruin my drive, and can my drive be restore to its...
  4. Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?: For example, in my Task Manager, Disk 0. C: It already upgraded to 1 TB storage meanwhileIn my file explorer, it show me Window C: with 219 GB only...
  6. Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?

Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?: For example, in my Task Manager, Disk 0. C: It already upgraded to 1 TB storage meanwhileIn my file explorer, it show me Window C: with 219 GB only...
  7. Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...: Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When running the create media tool, get to "Download Now" but nothing happens -- no error messages - nothing...
  8. Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...

Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...: Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When running the create media tool, get to "Download Now" but nothing happens -- no error messages - nothing...
  9. reduction of C drive capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reduction of C drive capacity: Ηello.I use the last month O&O defrag 27.I have noticed that the diskssd C drive capacity fluctuates.normally is about 280 gb.I noticed that one day was reduced to 250 GB for example.the next day increased several GB.For example the capacity became 270 GB...
  10. reduction of C drive capacity

reduction of C drive capacity: Ηello.I use the last month O&O defrag 27.I have noticed that the diskssd C drive capacity fluctuates.normally is about 280 gb.I noticed that one day was reduced to 250 GB for example.the next day increased several GB.For example the capacity became 270 GB...