Windows 10: One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers

Discus and support One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers how do i change this back ? Now i have to look at all of the numbered pictures to find the ones i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandyB127, Mar 31, 2020.

1. SandyB127 Win User

One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers

One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers how do i change this back ? Now i have to look at all of the numbered pictures to find the ones i had names for.

:)

SandyB127, Mar 31, 2020

2. Startup screen picture and name

Hello Elliott,

For the steps on how to change your account picture on Windows 10, please refer to this

link

In regards to changing your name on the sign in screen, it will depend whether you're signed in as a local user or signed in using a Microsoft account.

For changing a local account user name, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type User Accounts then press
      Enter.
    • Select your local account.
    • Click Change the account name.
    • Enter the new name for the account.
    • Click Change Name to complete.
    For changing a Microsoft account user name, please follow the steps below.

• Sign in with your Microsoft account
      here
    • Beside your full name, click Edit name.
    • Enter the new name for your Microsoft account.
    • Click Save to complete.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Devlin Sco, Mar 31, 2020
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers - Similar Threads - drive changed name

2. i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...: I did a name to my darling wife was MG and picture change was a standard non personal photo to show my wife glamour pic on her PC at switching on as a birthday surprise, i had turned syncing/linking off so was equally surprised to see the change show up everywhere i looked !!...
  3. i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have changed my picture and name in Hotmail, but name is still there. ? how to fix. +...: I did a name to my darling wife was MG and picture change was a standard non personal photo to show my wife glamour pic on her PC at switching on as a birthday surprise, i had turned syncing/linking off so was equally surprised to see the change show up everywhere i looked !!...
  4. one drive pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive pictures: I cannot preview AFTER i posted pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-pictures/a73d41e4-5487-453e-abb4-7e3da629fb31
  5. one drive pictures

one drive pictures: after I inserted my pictures into one drive. the images show up. After few 19 minutes from upload. the image didn't show How is it possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-pictures/e63569fa-6d1c-4b34-ac5e-5ee59699cc05
  6. One Drive ate my Pictures

One Drive ate my Pictures: I want to copy 15 years worth of photos from one PC to another PC. I want them on the PC hard drive, which has tons of space. The source PC does not have OneDrive enabled, the destination PC does. I copied a few gigs to a thumb drive and then the new PC. So far so good. The...
  7. One Drive Pictures

One Drive Pictures: When loading pictures from iphone they only appear in OneDrive as low res? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-pictures/6b9298ee-9de6-452f-958d-8a5f07657837"
  8. My pictures are gone from one drive

My pictures are gone from one drive: I used to have sll my pictures in one drive. They disappeared snd now i cant see one drive where it was . Itx gone too. Sll this happened bc i switched to firefox and that i believe is shst micro foesnt want us to do!! Edge was burning up my fan and i have no viruses. I...
  9. Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive.

Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive.: I go to my one drive and all of a sudden I can't see any of my pictures on there. There are hardly any thumbnails either. I have more than one email account so could this be an issue? Although, I have signed in under each and still can't see them. It is driving me insane...
  10. changing number or name of external hard drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing number or name of external hard drives: I have about 6 external hard drives and I want to change their designation, like A. B. C or 1, 2, 3, but windows puts it's own designation on each one, and as a result, some have the same letter....