Windows 10: one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

Discus and support one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All my one drives all over my devices open with user name and password except little cloud icon in tray. cannot sync. there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ramaquist, Aug 23, 2019.

1. ramaquist Win User

one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

All my one drives all over my devices open with user name and password except little cloud icon in tray. cannot sync. there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE for this and I NEED help.

:)

ramaquist, Aug 23, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Aug 23, 2019
  4. one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

1. one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in - Similar Threads - drive cloud icon

2. One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?: I recently changed the email of my Microsoft account, and my one dive has signed out. It says I need to enter the password to my account to enable sync again, but when I go to sign in, it says "account does not exist". When I sign in with my current Windows log in info, it...
  3. One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive saying I'm signing in with a different account?: I recently changed the email of my Microsoft account, and my one dive has signed out. It says I need to enter the password to my account to enable sync again, but when I go to sign in, it says "account does not exist". When I sign in with my current Windows log in info, it...
  4. "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...: How can the One Drive feature require waiting for it to close on shutdown if it isn't signed in to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-signed-in-popup-at-boot-by-choice/e8ad38d9-aac4-4a37-8765-e71d286e237c
  5. "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

"one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...: How can the One Drive feature require waiting for it to close on shutdown if it isn't signed in to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-signed-in-popup-at-boot-by-choice/e8ad38d9-aac4-4a37-8765-e71d286e237c
  6. one drive isn't syncing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive isn't syncing...: It says something like ; Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the browser's online help.Please give me...
  7. one drive isn't syncing...

one drive isn't syncing...: It says something like ; Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the browser's online help.Please give me...
  8. One Drive missing cloud icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive missing cloud icon: One Drive is running but there is no cloud icon in the notification area - yes I have revealed hidden icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-missing-cloud-icon/e61768a9-9555-456b-90a3-0f0a87c228df"
  9. One Drive folder and cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  10. One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon: My One Drive icon unpins from the task bar each and every time I start up and shut down. I have already toggled on the the show icon on taskbar in settings/personalization a million times and can get the white clouds icon when I reinstall it each time. It used to always be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive says im not signed in

2. what does it mean one drive isnot signed in

3. what does it mean when your computer says that my one drive isnt signed in

4. why do i get message one drive isnt signed in