Windows 10: One Drive Copy

Discus and support One Drive Copy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was shared a folder and I want to copy it into my OneDrive. It is about 50 files that are 2gb each. It has failed 2x. How can I get this done?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul_85260, Dec 9, 2018.

1. One Drive Copy

i was shared a folder and I want to copy it into my OneDrive. It is about 50 files that are 2gb each. It has failed 2x. How can I get this done?

:)

Paul_85260, Dec 9, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Regarding copying of files in external drive from pc

Hi,

The message that appeared on your screen may have occurred due to the possible missing files if you'll try to copy it that way. We suggest that you follow these steps on how you can copy the file together with it's properties:

• Right click on the application (Bully) and click Properties.
    • On the application properties window, under the Shortcut tab, click
      Open File Location.
    • The File Location window will open.
    • Select everything. Copy and paste it to the external drive.
    • The copying process may take a while depending on the type of files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Dec 9, 2018
  4. One Drive Copy

Access Denied trying to copy from external drive

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with copying file from external drive on C drive. We will certainly help you.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this questions in order to assist you further:

• Have you tried copying the file in some other location on your system?
    • What is the exact error message you receive?
    • Which all troubleshooting steps have you already tried?

We suggest you to try copying the file in Safe mode and check if you are able to. Follow the steps from link below:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Copy

1. One Drive Copy - Similar Threads - Drive Copy

2. Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working: Hi All, I recently bought a surface laptop and I am so confused with some features. I tried to copy a folder from the desktop to my external drive which has around 200gb plenty of room and it says there is no enough space on the desktop and that I need an additional 43.4GB....
  3. copying data to internal drive with sata adapter

copying data to internal drive with sata adapter: I have a 1tb hard drive. I have been having this problem for weeks. I cant copy the files to the desktop because it uses USB 2.0. I have to copy the files from the hard drive to a usb to sata adapter using my other desktop which has usb 3.0. The files are almost 200gb and are...
  4. WHEN I COPY A FOLDER FROM DRIVE C:\ WHICH CONTAINS SUB-FOLDER AND FILES WITH IN TO A...

WHEN I COPY A FOLDER FROM DRIVE C:\ WHICH CONTAINS SUB-FOLDER AND FILES WITH IN TO A...: WHEN I COPY A FOLDER FROM DRIVE C:\ WHICH CONTAINS SUB-FOLDER AND FILES WITH IN TO A DRIVE E:\ WHICH IS MICRO SD THE SUB FOLDER FILES DOES NOT COPY. ALL SUB FOLDERS ARE EMPTY....
  5. 0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gronax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhbnhz/0_read_0_write_both_drives_i_can_transfer_copying/
  6. Does Groove Music copy files from an external hard drive to the pc automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Groove Music copy files from an external hard drive to the pc automatically?: Hello, I just started using Groove and I have all of my music on an external hard drive MyCloud. When i right click the song in Groove, it says the location is still on mycloud, but it just took over 4 hours to add all of my music. Why would it take this long if it isn't...
  7. Looking for a tool to copy files to a mounted network drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a tool to copy files to a mounted network drive: Hi there! I hope this is the right sub for my question, no idea where else i could ask this... i have my business gdrive mounted as a network drive in windows (via an app called RaiDrive), and it works. i can upload files to it by simple drag n drop in explorer. now my...
  8. Copy entire USB to hard drive on laptop

Copy entire USB to hard drive on laptop: I have a USB "thumb" drive or whatever it is called and I would like to copy the entire content to my hard drive. The electronics pulled out of the plastic body and I don't want to lose the files so I would like to copy to hard drive and then back the files up at a later...
  9. Windows 10, copy to USB drives is crawling, almost dead. Why? Windows7 is 60 times faster!

Windows 10, copy to USB drives is crawling, almost dead. Why? Windows7 is 60 times faster!: Why do I have Windows 10 copying files to USB hard disks and flash memory sticks down to 60 times slower than it was on windows 7? I have a 6 years old pocket USB HDD. Formatted to NTFS, defragged windows defrags attached HDDs, right? so it is A source located at system...
  10. When I copy folders to a flash drive why are extra folders created?

in Windows 10 Support
    When I copy folders to a flash drive why are extra folders created?: When I copy folders to a flash drive why are extra folders created? When I drag and copy folders to a flash drive I am seeing two extra files/folders created. What are these files/folders and what is their purpose? DESKTOP-LLQ???? MediaID.bin Thank you in advance for any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive copy