Windows 10: One drive deleting files when playing game

Discus and support One drive deleting files when playing game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! Basically when I am playing games like warzone, randomly a message will pop up saying “files are being deleted everywhere on onedrive” and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Unfoldead, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Unfoldead Win User

One drive deleting files when playing game

Hello! Basically when I am playing games like warzone, randomly a message will pop up saying “files are being deleted everywhere on onedrive” and when I click restore it restores and then 5mins later it pops up again. Any ideas on what to do?

:)

Unfoldead, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Ultimate Word Games laggs during play.

Hi Scarlett,

A corrupted game file is one of the reasons why Ultimate Word game lags while playing. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

BEX64 error only occurred when I was playing Battlefield5

Hello duadua9,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address the issue, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error message that is displayed while you play the game?
    3. Are you facing this issue on Xbox console or Windows PC?

BEX64 error is caused by the saved files while you play the game. Kindly check with the below suggestions and see if it works.

• Delete all saved files (game files) from your users/documents folder (possibly libraries/documents folder).
    • Start the game launcher from origin.
    • If the origin syncs saved files before starting the launcher > Perform step 1 again.
    • If it doesn’t sync, start the game and Play.

Note: Delete only the game files, do not delete the personal files.

Kindly help us with the above queries and respond with the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

1. One drive deleting files when playing game - Similar Threads - drive deleting files

2. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  3. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  4. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  5. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  6. One Drive Deleted Files.

7. One drive deleting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive deleting files: Lately everytime i boot up my laptop i get a message from one drive that files have been deleted from my laptop and sent to the one drive recycle bin. When I click on the link in the notification to go to the recycle bin it is empty. I have not been deleting anything. Also i...
  8. One Drive deleted files

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive deleted files: I accidently deleted my file explorer files into one drive, i went in to restore them however they stay put in the deleted folder of one drive please could some one help me Anita...
  9. One Drive - deletion of files

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive - deletion of files: I have just uploaded a lot of files to One Drive. I got the message that One Drive was full. As one of these files was quite large and I didn't really need it, I tried to delete it in File Manager. I'm getting a lot of red and white crosses and the error message 0x80070091:...
  10. Issue with Microsoft one drive when deleting files

Issue with Microsoft one drive when deleting files: My issue is with one drive. I noticed the other day I deleted some old files on my one drive on my Android phone. When I fired up my PC. I noticed that my recycle bin showed items in it. I opened it up and it was filling it up with one drive files. I emptied it about 4 times...