Windows 10: One drive directories

Discus and support One drive directories in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to get a handle on a new Onedrive installation imported from another system. I see the Onedrive directory in File Explorer. Why is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FergusMuldoon, Feb 21, 2019.

1. One drive directories

Trying to get a handle on a new Onedrive installation imported from another system.

I see the Onedrive directory in File Explorer. Why is there a also what seems like a duplicate directory in my user/onedrive folder?

I'm trying to make sure Files-on-demand is working to free up space on a crowded SSD C drive

I'm just not clear on how this works. Hopefully something simple.

David

:)

FergusMuldoon, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Feb 21, 2019
  4. One drive directories

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

One drive directories

1. One drive directories - Similar Threads - drive directories

2. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...: 1. My Pictures Folder was was corrupted by a one drive file that I copied to Pictures to save it incase one drive had more problems. 2. I kept getting the error about the one drive file and it wouldn't open the folder pictures so I deleted the directory entry called C...
  3. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...: 1. My Pictures Folder was was corrupted by a one drive file that I copied to Pictures to save it incase one drive had more problems. 2. I kept getting the error about the one drive file and it wouldn't open the folder pictures so I deleted the directory entry called C...
  4. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. On Copy/Paste from directory to directory, show full path of both originating drive and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Copy/Paste from directory to directory, show full path of both originating drive and...: Dear Microsoft,Ode to Microsoft, thou crafters of code, Ode to Microsoft, thou crafters of code, Thy systems of order, where data hath flowed. Our plea in this moment, is simple and clear,Lend an ear to our words, let them resonate dear.'Tis a tale of directories, of paths...
  6. On Copy/Paste from directory to directory, show full path of both originating drive and...

On Copy/Paste from directory to directory, show full path of both originating drive and...: Dear Microsoft,Ode to Microsoft, thou crafters of code, Ode to Microsoft, thou crafters of code, Thy systems of order, where data hath flowed. Our plea in this moment, is simple and clear,Lend an ear to our words, let them resonate dear.'Tis a tale of directories, of paths...
  7. How can I have a synced list of files/directories from an External Hard Drive

How can I have a synced list of files/directories from an External Hard Drive: Hi, I bought an external SSD drive. I intend to use it frequently and store a lot of things.I need some tool or light software that could create a list of file names in my PC with details like extension, file size, date modified etc. Every time I changed, removed or added a...
  8. How can I have a synced list of files/directories from an External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have a synced list of files/directories from an External Hard Drive: Hi, I bought an external SSD drive. I intend to use it frequently and store a lot of things.I need some tool or light software that could create a list of file names in my PC with details like extension, file size, date modified etc. Every time I changed, removed or added a...
  9. How can I have a synced list of files/directories from an External Hard Drive

10. Mapping drive D to a directory

Mapping drive D to a directory: Is there a way I can map drive D -- not drive X, Y, Z, or J -- to a directory?To avoid a misunderstanding, I am not asking how to map a drive. I know how to do that. I'm asking if there's a way to map a particular drive that is not in the File Manager > Computer > Map network...