Windows 10: one drive dismiss not working

Discus and support one drive dismiss not working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; In either of the two spots to dismiss onedrive neither responds to dismiss. I do not want Onedrive involved with my files but it won't take no for an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by maranna, Feb 9, 2021.

1. maranna Win User

one drive dismiss not working

In either of the two spots to dismiss onedrive neither responds to dismiss. I do not want Onedrive involved with my files but it won't take no for an answer when I click the dismiss button.
    Is yours acting the same way?

:)

maranna, Feb 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2021
  3. little cat, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

one drive dismiss not working [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

1. one drive dismiss not working - Similar Threads - drive dismiss working

2. one drive isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive isnt working: i cant login it used to try log me in with the old owners account so i removed it from the computer but it still wont log me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-working/1610c066-2e0b-432b-a958-9dba9e0c3cf0
  3. One Drive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive not working: Yesterday 6/7/2023 I started having an issue with One Drive. I am able to sign in on the one Drive website, but cannot access any files or do anything, but it shows me as signed in. I cannot access my one Drive files on ANY of my devices. When I try to sign in on any device...
  4. One Drive not working

One Drive not working: Yesterday 6/7/2023 I started having an issue with One Drive. I am able to sign in on the one Drive website, but cannot access any files or do anything, but it shows me as signed in. I cannot access my one Drive files on ANY of my devices. When I try to sign in on any device...
  5. onedrive dismiss not working

onedrive dismiss not working: In either of the two spots to dismiss onedrive neither responds to dismiss. I do not want Onedrive involved with my files but it won't take no for an answer when I click the dismiss button. Is yours acting the same way? 173936
  6. Clicking "dismiss" on setting up one drive does nothing. Cannot get rid of notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking "dismiss" on setting up one drive does nothing. Cannot get rid of notification: Clicking "dismiss" on setting up one drive does nothing. Cannot get rid of notification. I click dismiss on 3 seperate screens and it does nothing. The yellow triangle "warning" because I disabled one drive is annoying and I cant get rid of it. How do I fix this so it...
  7. one drive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive not working: i have installed onedrive last year but when i goto onedrive.com it shows that my files were last updated on 2nd April 2020. 165118
  8. One Drive not working!

One Drive not working!: Hi I have tried uploading photos from my cameras today and one drive identifies that there are new photos, but does not tick them as happened previously on Monday it worked fine the import in this case 33 items is highlighted in green, but the drop down box top left on the...
  9. How To Work One Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Work One Drive?: I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts. I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others belonging to members of the family. I just downloaded a heap of photograph and they're in One Drive on this computer. I want to...
  10. One Drive Not working

One Drive Not working: My one drive is not working. when I click on the cloud on the bottom right, it says one drive is not connected and it says "signing in" with a circular loading dial but nothing is happening....