Windows 10: One Drive Documents Not Opening

Discus and support One Drive Documents Not Opening in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In One Drive, most of my documents in a folder that is compsoed of many other folders and documents are not opening. Those that have a green check mark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ariel365, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Ariel365 Win User

One Drive Documents Not Opening

In One Drive, most of my documents in a folder that is compsoed of many other folders and documents are not opening. Those that have a green check mark next to them open fine. Most of the documents, howver, have a blue cloud next yo them and when you try to open them you get the following message:

Hmmm… can't reach this page

It looks like the webpage at _____^… might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

:)

Ariel365, Nov 15, 2020

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Can't open documents

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to narrow down the issue and provide appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with answers to the questions below.

1. Is it any specific document, a document type or all documents, you are unable to open?
    2. What happens when you try to open the documents?
    3. Do you get any error message while trying to open the documents?

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 15, 2020
  4. One Drive Documents Not Opening

exterior hard drive usable?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Plug USB hard drive into old computer.
    • Open File Explorer (Win+E) and open the USB drive.
    • Open another File Explorer window and open your documents folder.
    • Drag files to the USB drive.
    • Move drive to new computer.
    • Drag files to their new homes in the matching documents/pictures/videos/whatever folders you use to organize.
    Please let us know if you have any further issues. in uploading/ transferring data.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

One Drive Documents Not Opening

1. One Drive Documents Not Opening - Similar Threads - Drive Documents Opening

2. one drive is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive is not opening: one drive is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-not-opening/aa3e308a-8b5d-4c9e-ac69-9c715c4b9a1b
  3. one drive is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive is not opening: one drive is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-not-opening/aa3e308a-8b5d-4c9e-ac69-9c715c4b9a1b
  4. Documents and One Drive Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  5. Documents and One Drive Desktop

Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  6. One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder: I have a shared public One Drive folder containing files set read/download only and provide the link to the folder to several people. Peviously any one accessing the folder via the link could open all files in the folder including MS Office files Powerpoint etc. without...
  7. One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder: I have a shared public One Drive folder containing files set read/download only and provide the link to the folder to several people. Peviously any one accessing the folder via the link could open all files in the folder including MS Office files Powerpoint etc. without...
  8. One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder

9. Documents deleted due to One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents deleted due to One Drive: I deleted the onedrive folder on my pc as I had long since uninstalled due to it constantly telling me it was out of space when I had never asked it to save anything. All of the sudden I no longer have any access to my documents and as I soon find out the folders are all...
  10. retrieve document "printed" to one drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    retrieve document "printed" to one drive: We recently installed several new PCs. For some reason Windows decided to change a default printer to One Drive. A computer generated report, which cannot easily be replicated, was mistakenly "printed" to One Drive. One Drive shows nothing. Are we SOL on finding that report...