Windows 10: One Drive does not sign in on login

Discus and support One Drive does not sign in on login in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Immediately After login a number of services sign themselves in silently. Examples are Skype, OneDrive, etc. I have had occasions in the past where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatGarard, May 15, 2020.

1. PatGarard Win User

One Drive does not sign in on login

Immediately After login a number of services sign themselves in silently.

Examples are Skype, OneDrive, etc.

I have had occasions in the past where more than one service, refuses to sign in.

In all cases the only intervention available is to reset the password.

This results in a failure to sign in during the following login in a repetitive cycle.

It has only ever "fixed itself' once and that was after a significant update to Windows 10.

The problem simply vanished.

Illumination would be appreciated

Pat Garard

:)

PatGarard, May 15, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 15, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive does not sign in on login - Similar Threads - Drive does sign

2. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  3. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  4. login to One drive not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login to One drive not possible: when I start my notebook, login into One drive not not possible anymore. I've installed Office 2021 Professional on my windows 11 operation system. When I try to login, I receive the message attached to this email.What do I have to do, that login is working again.Thank...
  5. login to One drive not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login to One drive not possible: when I start my notebook, login into One drive not not possible anymore. I've installed Office 2021 Professional on my windows 11 operation system. When I try to login, I receive the message attached to this email.What do I have to do, that login is working again.Thank...
  6. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  7. One Drive Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Login: I was prompted to change my Microsoft account password which I did, but the new password wouldn't let me in. I can get in to my computer on the old password but now cannot access One Drive. It will not accept either the new or the old password....
  8. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...
  9. One Drive Login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Login: I used to login once to my computer under Windows 10 and that's all I had to do. Now it's requiring me to do a second login, I believe for the One Drive application that I don't even use, and if I don't my external drive won't be connected. Another messed up Windows process....
  10. One Drive login

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive login: Hi, Recently signed up to Office 365 Business Premium and currently on trial period. When I click on 'This PC' and then 'OneDrive' the Welcome to OneDrive box pops up to sign in. However when I try and sign in I get the message ' That Microsoft account doesn't exist....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive wont sign in on windows 10