Windows 10: one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder"

Discus and support one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot access my one drive folder on my laptop. I can see the files online through my browser. I first got an error message that I was not logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MerryNordeen, Jun 29, 2019.

1. one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder"

I cannot access my one drive folder on my laptop. I can see the files online through my browser.

I first got an error message that I was not logged in. I logged in and I got: sorry there is a problem displaying this folder." One drive is not running in the background so I cannot stop and restart it. When I type one drive from the start menu, I get the above error. Please advise.

:)

MerryNordeen, Jun 29, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Files and folders not displayed in File Explorer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are missing some folders and files are missing.

Please follow the below steps and see if you can view the files or folders,

1. Type File Explorer options in the
    Search Bar and then Enter.

2. Click on the View Tab and then check the
    Show hidden files folders and drives.

3. Click on Apply and then
    Ok.

4. Now check for the missing files and folders.

I would suggest you to check the size of the complete files on laptop and then on Desktop.

Change the driver letter on the desktop and check if that is the problem.

Please follow the below steps for the same,

1. Click on Windows key + R for
    Run.

2. Type diskmgmt.msc and then
    Enter.

3. Right-click the drive that you want to change, and then click
    Change Drive Letter and Paths.

Do one of the following:

• To assign a drive letter if one has not already been assigned, click
        Add
        , click the letter that you want to use, and then click OK.
      • To change a drive letter, click Change,click Assign the following drive letter, click the letter that you want to use, and then click
        OK.
      • To remove a drive letter, click Remove,and then click
        Yes
        to confirm that you want to remove it.
    Note:

• Some programs make references to specific drive letters. If you change a drive letter, these programs might not work correctly.
    • If you get an error, the drive you are trying to change might be in use. Close any program or window that is using the drive and try again.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder"

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder"

1. one drive error "sorry there is a problem displaying this folder" - Similar Threads - drive error sorry

2. Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder: I have a red x on pictures folder on one drive. It is not the pictures folder with the scenery icon, but a yellow folder. There is nothing in it, but I can't move or delete it as it says it is in use in another application its not. I have tried unsynching pictures, and...
  3. Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder: I have a red x on pictures folder on one drive. It is not the pictures folder with the scenery icon, but a yellow folder. There is nothing in it, but I can't move or delete it as it says it is in use in another application its not. I have tried unsynching pictures, and...
  4. One drive versus One drive folder

One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  5. One drive versus One drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  6. One Drive Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Folders: I am replacing all of my company's desktop PC's with laptops. I'm running into an annoying problem with OneDrive. I enable it and login with the user's account. Then I copy over, using a USB drive, the data from their old machine, on which OneDrive is not enabled/syncing. The...
  7. One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred: HiI need to access my online One Drive from my laptop and I keep getting the following error message. - Sorry, an error has occurred. Is OneDrive Down ?...
  8. One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred

One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred: HiI need to access my online One Drive from my laptop and I keep getting the following error message. - Sorry, an error has occurred. Is OneDrive Down ?...
  9. One Drive folders

One Drive folders: Hi everyone. I asked this yesterday and was told the only option is to move everything to the one drive folder. But there's got to be a better way. How can I have files on my PC automatically upload to one drive without moving them to the one drive folder?...
  10. Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now: Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support. Win10>Settings>add second account - then get this error now for weeks. Can someone tell me what the issue is? I have no problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive There was a problem displaying your list of folders

2. sorry there is a problem displaying this folder

3. one drive problem displaying list of folders

4. one drive error displayng folder,
  5. problem displaying one drive,
  6. thee was a problem displaying your list of folders,
  7. there was a problem displaying you list of folders,
  8. there was a problem with displaying your list of folders onedrive,
  9. sorry there was problem displaying folder onedrive,
  10. onedrive there was a problem with displaying your list of folders,
  11. there was a problem displaying your list of folders onedrive,
  12. there is a problem displaying displaying onedrive folder,
  13. Problem with displaying list of folders in onedrive,
  14. one drive there was a problem displaying your list of folders in digital,
  15. there was a problem displaying your list of folders please close dialog and try again