Windows 10: One Drive Error.

Discus and support One Drive Error. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since about 1 hour ago, I see this when accessing one drive from Firefox 57 browser. Anyone else see this? [img] Henry 100549 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive Error.

Since about 1 hour ago, I see this when accessing one drive from Firefox 57 browser. Anyone else see this?

One Drive Error. [​IMG]

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017
  2. Disie67 Win User

Backup Windows 10

I had this error with One Drive, as the error folder. I deselected One Drive and it then told me the error was it couldn't find One Drive????

Disie67, Dec 16, 2017
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Error 1007 in one drive

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Can you elaborate the task that you were unable to perform about the uploaded photos on OneDrive?
    • About the task that you are trying to do, is it happening on computer or phone?
    • Do you have a OneDrive app installed on your computer?
    • Can you tell us when did the issue occur?

We're looking forward to your response.

Lex Del, Dec 16, 2017
  4. One Drive Error.

Hi,
    Yes it's down *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    My luck. It went down when I needed it*Eek

Henry

Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017
  6. Hi,
    Onedrive folder on pc is still said to be working or so called onedrive on demand if you use it that is.
    Open windows explorer and use the onedrive folder listing.

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive Error.

Thanks, I hope it is not a security breach.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Error.

1. One Drive Error. - Similar Threads - Drive Error

2. HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR: Hello, For some reason, EVERY time I put my hard drive into the USB port, it stops whatever I was doing and brings the message below before proceeding to restart my laptop. It also does a scan before starting up. This started about a week or 2 ago, after I'd updated all my...
  3. Constant Scan for drive errors notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Scan for drive errors notification: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop for the third time in the past 6 months. Over the course of the time, i have been constantly getting the scan for drive errors in my system. When i click scan, it asks to reboot which takes time which is really annoying. yesterday,...
  4. I’m getting the “Reboot and select proper boot drive” error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m getting the “Reboot and select proper boot drive” error message: I have an SSD with the OS, but it isn’t showing up in bios in “Boot Option”, only my HDD is (It also says “disabled”). Does this mean my SSD died? I have some important schoolwork saved on my ssd, is there any way to check if it still works? Edit: In boot override my ssd...
  5. Error booting from external drive

Error booting from external drive: Hello. So i cloned my ssd to an external hdd and when i try to boot from the external hdd i get a stopcode INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error. Talked to windows support and they said it’s a hardware compatibility issue but i’d like a few other opinions if possible. It doesn’t...
  6. "There is not enough space on [folder name]" error - lots of unused space on drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "There is not enough space on [folder name]" error - lots of unused space on drive: Hi, I am getting an error message when trying to copy files to my main storage drive. The error reads "There is not enough space on [folder name]", eg: [ATTACH] When trying to copy to the drive directly, not to a folder within the drive, I get a similar error, which also...
  7. Can't copy and paste files from one hard drive to another. Both drives are NTFS...... Error...

Can't copy and paste files from one hard drive to another. Both drives are NTFS...... Error...: The title basically explains everything going on here. I am trying to move my FL Studio files to a different drive because it is taking up all my space on my main SSD. I've been searching online all day for information about what is the issue and it seems all people have for...
  8. Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...

Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...: [ATTACH] I cannot backup my pc even though everything seems ok apart from Disk 0 partition 4 which may be the cause of everything. Details in images. Help needed in short time, thank you for your support dear person. submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link]...
  9. Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...: I cannot backup my pc even though everything seems ok apart from Disk 0 partition 4 which may be the cause of everything details in images. Help needed in short time, thank you for your support dear person. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Mapping a network drive using different login credentials - error code 0x8000700035

Mapping a network drive using different login credentials - error code 0x8000700035: So I have a SMB file server with a folder that I would like to map as network drive. I clicked on "This PC", then "Map network drive" I checked the box "Connect using different credentials" Clicked on "browse" Clicked on the correct server that appears Then I get the...