Windows 10: One Drive Error.

Discus and support One Drive Error. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since about 1 hour ago, I see this when accessing one drive from Firefox 57 browser. Anyone else see this? [img] Henry 100549 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive Error.

Since about 1 hour ago, I see this when accessing one drive from Firefox 57 browser. Anyone else see this?

One Drive Error. [​IMG]

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017
  2. Disie67 Win User

Backup Windows 10

I had this error with One Drive, as the error folder. I deselected One Drive and it then told me the error was it couldn't find One Drive????

Disie67, Dec 16, 2017
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Error 1007 in one drive

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Can you elaborate the task that you were unable to perform about the uploaded photos on OneDrive?
    • About the task that you are trying to do, is it happening on computer or phone?
    • Do you have a OneDrive app installed on your computer?
    • Can you tell us when did the issue occur?

We're looking forward to your response.

Lex Del, Dec 16, 2017
  4. One Drive Error.

Hi,
    Yes it's down *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    My luck. It went down when I needed it*Eek

Henry

Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017
  6. Hi,
    Onedrive folder on pc is still said to be working or so called onedrive on demand if you use it that is.
    Open windows explorer and use the onedrive folder listing.

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive Error.

Thanks, I hope it is not a security breach.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Error.

1. One Drive Error. - Similar Threads - Drive Error

2. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  3. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  4. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  6. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  7. C drive access denied error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive access denied error: Windows 11 : I logged in windows 11 and changed the authenticated users settings for c drive to all access deny read , write ,etc all deny and now unable to open C drive . Also unable to change security settings of c drive to regain access.Actually I wanted my kids profile...
  8. C drive access denied error

C drive access denied error: Windows 11 : I logged in windows 11 and changed the authenticated users settings for c drive to all access deny read , write ,etc all deny and now unable to open C drive . Also unable to change security settings of c drive to regain access.Actually I wanted my kids profile...
  9. I cannot log in to One Drive - there's an error....Also I cannot get Start to open or use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log in to One Drive - there's an error....Also I cannot get Start to open or use...: I cannot get Start to open any more. I cannot log into to One Drive. This is what shows up. In not a techie and need help. Very frustrated!Troubleshooting detailsIf you contact your administrator, send this info to them.Copy info to clipboard CopiedCorrelation Id:...
  10. I cannot log in to One Drive - there's an error....Also I cannot get Start to open or use...

I cannot log in to One Drive - there's an error....Also I cannot get Start to open or use...: I cannot get Start to open any more. I cannot log into to One Drive. This is what shows up. In not a techie and need help. Very frustrated!Troubleshooting detailsIf you contact your administrator, send this info to them.Copy info to clipboard CopiedCorrelation Id:...