Windows 10: One Drive Error.

Discus and support One Drive Error. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since about 1 hour ago, I see this when accessing one drive from Firefox 57 browser. Anyone else see this? [img] Henry 100549 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive Error.

Since about 1 hour ago, I see this when accessing one drive from Firefox 57 browser. Anyone else see this?

One Drive Error. [​IMG]

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017
  2. Disie67 Win User

Backup Windows 10

I had this error with One Drive, as the error folder. I deselected One Drive and it then told me the error was it couldn't find One Drive????

Disie67, Dec 16, 2017
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Error 1007 in one drive

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Can you elaborate the task that you were unable to perform about the uploaded photos on OneDrive?
    • About the task that you are trying to do, is it happening on computer or phone?
    • Do you have a OneDrive app installed on your computer?
    • Can you tell us when did the issue occur?

We're looking forward to your response.

Lex Del, Dec 16, 2017
  4. One Drive Error.

Hi,
    Yes it's down *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    My luck. It went down when I needed it*Eek

Henry

Hewjr100, Dec 16, 2017
  6. Hi,
    Onedrive folder on pc is still said to be working or so called onedrive on demand if you use it that is.
    Open windows explorer and use the onedrive folder listing.

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive Error.

Thanks, I hope it is not a security breach.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Error.

1. One Drive Error. - Similar Threads - Drive Error

2. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive: Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying...
  3. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive: Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying...
  4. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why do we erratically get BSOD 14c error only on multiple HDD/SSD, with M.2 as Boot drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do we erratically get BSOD 14c error only on multiple HDD/SSD, with M.2 as Boot drive?: We built 18 PC's Only multidrive sys, get this error. It started in April of 2022, after MS update some systems were a year old [never a BSOD, EVER]. It happed erratically with MS Major Features-Etc.. updates or power outages. Sometime a new Sys. Reserve partition is created...
  6. Why do we erratically get BSOD 14c error only on multiple HDD/SSD, with M.2 as Boot drive?

Why do we erratically get BSOD 14c error only on multiple HDD/SSD, with M.2 as Boot drive?: We built 18 PC's Only multidrive sys, get this error. It started in April of 2022, after MS update some systems were a year old [never a BSOD, EVER]. It happed erratically with MS Major Features-Etc.. updates or power outages. Sometime a new Sys. Reserve partition is created...
  7. Why do we erratically get BSOD 14c error only on multiple HDD/SSD, with M.2 as Boot drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Access to a local network shared drive - error 0x80070043

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to a local network shared drive - error 0x80070043: Hi, i have recently bought a Nvidia Shield and attached an hard disk 5TB to it with my plex library. Point is i still want to access the hard disk that contains also some backups, but:1. if i try to access the internal storage \\my.ip.ad.res\internal everything's normal2. if...
  9. Access to a local network shared drive - error 0x80070043

Access to a local network shared drive - error 0x80070043: Hi, i have recently bought a Nvidia Shield and attached an hard disk 5TB to it with my plex library. Point is i still want to access the hard disk that contains also some backups, but:1. if i try to access the internal storage \\my.ip.ad.res\internal everything's normal2. if...
  10. chkdsk error while checking C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk error while checking C: drive: Hello! 1 year ago I bought a laptop with a SSD. I tried running chkdsk Administrator, read-only on my drive today, as the performance on my laptop was very poor and programs were crashing. It always got stuck on this stage check image. Should I send it in service, or is it...