Windows 10: One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do?

Discus and support One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jun 13, 2018.

1. clayto Win User

One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do?

The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get this: "Exception of type' Microsoft OneDrive Sdk One Drive Exception was thrown". The Developer cannot help so for his as well is my benefit can someone tell me what it means and what to do?

:)

clayto, Jun 13, 2018

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Mathragh Win User
    Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 14, 2018
  4. rhegde Win User

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? - Similar Threads - Drive Exception was

2. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  3. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  4. What do that finally mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do that finally mean?: That my device manager show me. It is all about vendor 8086 Intel, the devices are 1041/1046/1048, 51A3/51A4/51A8/51AB and 463E/464F/461B.The short answer is easy: There are devices without driver.But I would like to know where the devices are: Are the devices physical part...
  5. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  6. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  7. What to do with One Drive ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do with One Drive ?: Since I made the switch to W10, I never cared much about one drive. I knew it existed, I saw it being used when I went from my PC to my laptop, bringing back some of my Steam saves from one to the other, and stuff like that. But I didn't personally see a real use to it, as I...
  8. what do these arrows mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what do these arrows mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthurPro11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic2opb/what_do_these_arrows_mean/
  9. "Size on disk" means what? One Drive clarification

in Windows 10 Support
    "Size on disk" means what? One Drive clarification: In Explorer the Properties menu item reports the size of various Folders as being X but 'Size on disk' as being Y, with Y being often many MB less than X. What precisely does this mean? Is it only related to One Drive and if so why is a One Drive Folder / File shown as having...
  10. What exactly do they mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly do they mean?: When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...