One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do?

Discus and support One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:12 PM.

1. clayto Win User

The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get this: "Exception of type' Microsoft OneDrive Sdk One Drive Exception was thrown". The Developer cannot help so for his as well is my benefit can someone tell me what it means and what to do?

:)

2. Sir B. Fannybottom Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:40 AM
  3. Mathragh Win User
    Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

4. rhegde Win User

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

Thema:

One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? - Similar Threads - Drive Exception was

1. Can not mount old Gateway Boot / File Drive in New HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not mount old Gateway Boot / File Drive in New HP: My old Gateway failed. Today I purchased a new HP Pavilion 570-p023w. It sees my two USB 1 T drives straight away. I put the old Gateway boot/ file drive a 500 gig Seagate Barracuda Sata in a Rrosewill RX308. external USB enclosure. The HP does not recognize it. What do...
  2. Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?

Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?: My hard drive used to have a bit of freeze on opening some of the files so I decided to run a chkdsk /f via CMD. That converted my disc to dynamic somehow and it wouldnt even let me boot to windows. Anyway after installing EaseUS partition master I was able to turn my hard...
  3. Reconnect a drive

Reconnect a drive: Windows keeps telling me to reconnect a file history drive. I have no idea what drive it is talking about. I think I am getting very close to formatting drive c: *Sad 112477
  4. Encrypting a hard drive

Encrypting a hard drive: Good day all, I don't even know if this is the correct place to ask this so if anyone has a better place either on this forum or elsewhere I would appreciate it. Basically I know very little about encryption beyond the basics of what it is. What I'm looking for is a program...
  5. Change drive letters assigned

Change drive letters assigned: Haven't done this in a while. Never in W-10 Want to move and reassign: On Disk 0 (F) becomes (D) 15 MB assigned by OS On Disk 1 (H) becomes (E) Second SSD drive On Disk 2 (D) becomes (F) First HDD used for storage On Disk 3 (E) becomes (G) External 1 GB for File History,...
  6. Change assigned drive letters

Change assigned drive letters: Haven't done this in a while. Never in W-10 Want to move and reassign: On Disk 0 (F) becomes (D) 15 MB assigned by OS On Disk 1 (H) becomes (E) Second SSD drive On Disk 2 (D) becomes (F) First HDD used for storage On Disk 3 (E) becomes (G) External 1 GB for File History,...
  7. How to use Mac formatted HFS+ Drive on Windows

How to use Mac formatted HFS+ Drive on Windows: [ATTACH] File management plays the most crucial role on a computer system. It controls how data are stored, organized and retrieved from a storage medium. In other words, it simply separates data on the drive and tags them with filenames and [...] This post How to use Mac...
One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? solved