One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do?

Discus and support One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jun 13, 2018.

1. clayto Win User

The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get this: "Exception of type' Microsoft OneDrive Sdk One Drive Exception was thrown". The Developer cannot help so for his as well is my benefit can someone tell me what it means and what to do?

:)

clayto, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Sir B. Fannybottom Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Mathragh Win User
    Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 14, 2018
  4. rhegde Win User

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? - Similar Threads - Drive Exception was

2. Blue Screen System Service Exception what failed Netio.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen System Service Exception what failed Netio.SYS: Boot up my Dell XPS 8900 this morning was working normally but few seconds later I got this blue screen with system service exception what failed netio.sys just like in the attachment in the photo how do I resolved this issue I also attaching for info about dm log collector I...
  3. How do I rename mixed JPG and MOV files into one numerical sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rename mixed JPG and MOV files into one numerical sequence: I have several folders of mixed photos and videos. Currently they’re manually sorted as I want them, in the order of their creation regardless of filetype (IMG or MOV). If I sort them temporarily on another column (e.g. Comments or Tags) then I have no way of returning to the...
  4. I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...: Why do we have grey text? Light grey over white background and hard to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-read-the-grey-text-please-do-something/16284879-b21a-4b09-a39d-5af8c24b92b5
  5. How do I find my wifi passphrase on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my wifi passphrase on my computer?: wifi is connected, but I need to get the passphrase to connect another device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-find-my-wifi-passphrase-on-my-computer/70448f73-6d8a-4e13-b62e-d523ff3ecc86
  6. Administrative permisson issue while copying files to usb flash drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrative permisson issue while copying files to usb flash drive.: sir, I am windows 10 user. I am trying to copy files on my usb flash drive, but it is showing popup of administrative permission required. I tried solution mention in following...
  7. E drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E drive is full: Microsoft, why don't you fix this problem. You do everything else remotely. Please fix the problem that concerns "my E drive is full" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/e-drive-is-full/7efe3f7a-b04b-4c36-890f-9d21ca1f9a59
  8. FPS stuck at 60 after doing Fresh Start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS stuck at 60 after doing Fresh Start.: First of all you shouldn't have such a thing. Secondly all my apps and softwares got uninstalled and now my game which used to give 150-200 fps is stuck on 60 fps. Please help I have my tournament coming....
  9. how do I turn on the keyboard backlight?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I turn on the keyboard backlight?: In the process of changing settings, I accidentally turned off the keyboard backlight so I cannot see it in the dark anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-on-the-keyboard-backlight/b363df38-bacf-4bf7-b125-2c75bc1dc937
  10. What is mean 0x8000 flag in WINTRUST_DATA (signature verification)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is mean 0x8000 flag in WINTRUST_DATA (signature verification): Hi, Microsoft SignTool uses undocumented 0x8000 flag on dwProvFlags field of WINTRUST_DATA in call to WinVerifyTrust for checking digital signature of driver: signtool /kp "file.sys" What does that flag mean? Thank you, Alex....