One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do?

Discus and support One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jun 13, 2018.

1. clayto Win User

The Store app Copy Space looks like it will be useful to me but one feature (which I paid for) will not work, syncing with OneDrive. When I click I get this: "Exception of type' Microsoft OneDrive Sdk One Drive Exception was thrown". The Developer cannot help so for his as well is my benefit can someone tell me what it means and what to do?

:)

clayto, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Sir B. Fannybottom Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Mathragh Win User
    Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 14, 2018
  4. rhegde Win User

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Exception was thrrown. Meaning and what to do? - Similar Threads - Drive Exception was

1. Drive letter missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive letter missing.: So just installed 10 - clean install over windows 7. I have 2 internal harddrives - one was designated as Drive G. But for some reason 10 removed G and so in computer mgmt I ended up redesignsting it as Drive Z. Any way to get the letter “G” back ? 112781
  2. the same icon for all drives?

the same icon for all drives?: Hi, I have a strange issue. I have a used headset on my computer and mow I don't use it anymore. Problem is every time I use an usb stick (tried different ones) I get the icon from the headset. How can I change that back to the default drive icon? I'm using an usb switch so...
  3. Every usb drives gets the same icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Every usb drives gets the same icon?: Hi, I have a strange issue. I have a used headset on my computer and mow I don't use it anymore. Problem is every time I use an usb stick (tried different ones) I get the icon from the headset. How can I change that back to the default drive icon? I'm using an usb switch so...
  4. Exclamation point icon over "C" drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Exclamation point icon over "C" drive: I posted earlier this week about a computer that had water spilled on it and was giving a "no boot device" error. That has been resolved. The computer can see the drive and will boot into "Normal" mode. I have now discovered that, when looking at "This PC," that there is an...
  5. pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive: Apparently Windows needs more space on my (C:) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show...
  6. Brain-damaged behavior when trying to encrypt system drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brain-damaged behavior when trying to encrypt system drive: I am trying to enable BitLocker on my system drive. The first time I tried, the system declared, that it can't do so, because some preconditions was not fulfilled. Googling for that error message I found out, that this error message indicates that the RE (Recovery...
  7. Can not mount old Gateway Boot / File Drive in New HP

Can not mount old Gateway Boot / File Drive in New HP: My old Gateway failed. Today I purchased a new HP Pavilion 570-p023w. It sees my two USB 1 T drives straight away. I put the old Gateway boot/ file drive a 500 gig Seagate Barracuda Sata in a Rrosewill RX308. external USB enclosure. The HP does not recognize it. What do...