Windows 10: One Drive files

Discus and support One Drive files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Computers on my network can access my one drive files. I am the ED everyone does not need all of my documents. We want to share printers and QB, but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pamalala, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Pamalala Win User

One Drive files

Computers on my network can access my one drive files. I am the ED everyone does not need all of my documents. We want to share printers and QB, but not all of my document files

:)

Pamalala, Oct 12, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Oct 12, 2018
  4. One Drive files

little cat, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

One Drive files

1. One Drive files - Similar Threads - Drive files

2. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  3. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  4. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  5. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  6. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

7. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  8. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  9. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pamalala