Windows 10: One Drive files

Discus and support One Drive files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to move files or folders from One Drive to my hard drive, I get an error message saying an unexpected error is keeping me from copying the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffL523, Dec 18, 2019.

1. JeffL523 Win User

One Drive files

When I try to move files or folders from One Drive to my hard drive, I get an error message saying an unexpected error is keeping me from copying the folder. Error 0x80004005. Same thing when I try to delete. Availability status: Sync pending.

Also, if I try to move a folder, I sometimes get a message saying I need more space but again, if I try to make space, I can't delete anything.

Is there a fix for this?

:)

JeffL523, Dec 18, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

4. Drone Win User

One Drive files

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

One Drive files

1. One Drive files - Similar Threads - Drive files

2. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  3. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  4. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  5. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  6. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  8. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  9. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I'm really ruined. One drive wiped out my files.

I'm really ruined. One drive wiped out my files.: I am really ruined, microsoft onedrive wiped out my desktop. All my files, invoices and even shortcuts in the start menu. All gone! Why such a company this caliber can do damage? I'm broke and even now ruined... Oh My Goodness. somebody help me....