Windows 10: One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

Discus and support One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReidReid1, May 29, 2022.

1. ReidReid1 Win User

One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back. While they're no longer linked and One Drive is nowhere to be found on my PC as an app to uninstall. My Documents folder is still in the directory Users > Me > One Drive > Documents.And I cannot seem to change it's location, I delete the folder, I try to change it's location from properties. It doesn't disappear.

:)

ReidReid1, May 29, 2022
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, May 29, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 29, 2022
  4. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 29, 2022
Thema:

One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

1. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back - Similar Threads - Drive Folder Keeps

2. One Drive keeps coming back from the dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive keeps coming back from the dead: I absolutely loathe One Drive. I should not be forced to use a service because windows wants me to.Anyway, I've gone through all the steps. I've unlinked my account from one drive, I've deleted all the folders that I know of manually, and I've uninstalled the app from my...
  3. One Drive keeps coming back from the dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive keeps coming back from the dead: I absolutely loathe One Drive. I should not be forced to use a service because windows wants me to.Anyway, I've gone through all the steps. I've unlinked my account from one drive, I've deleted all the folders that I know of manually, and I've uninstalled the app from my...
  4. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  5. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  6. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder keeps on coming back after deletion: have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No...
  7. Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabled One drive as my download folder, but it has come back / One drive pdf's are not...: Last year, with help from someone, I disabled One Drive as my main place to download and store my documents. I changed settings so that documents were downloaded to my PC. Somehow, One drive has reset, and is now main storage. question 1. I want to choose to have my...
  8. Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting: Couldn't find a solution for this problem. Whenever I restart my laptop, a folder I delete keep coming back. Its not in the same path as my OS and I already scanned using Windows Defender and MalwareBytes. I dont think another app is using this folder because I used it to...
  9. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  10. Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back: I'm setting up a file backup on Win 10 Pro. Under the backup settings there is the "Back up these folders" section. I have a total of five folders I want to backup so I keep removing all the folders that Windows adds by default and leave the five (which are included on the...