Windows 10: one drive folder keeps opening by itself depite closing or leaving it open in the background

Discus and support one drive folder keeps opening by itself depite closing or leaving it open in the background in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; one drive folder keeps opening by itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dactarsaab, May 7, 2019.

1. one drive folder keeps opening by itself depite closing or leaving it open in the background

one drive folder keeps opening by itself

:)

dactarsaab, May 7, 2019
  2. Jacko28 Win User

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, May 7, 2019
  3. Should i keep my case open? 58-60 C cpu temp

Its much safer for you if you leave the case closed cuz you can get burned or get a cut out of the CPU fan. Its safer for the components to leave the case opened so it won't get overheated. But be sure not to step on it. -.-

spearman914, May 7, 2019
  4. lacrumb Win User

one drive folder keeps opening by itself depite closing or leaving it open in the background

WHEN OPENING A FILE FOLDER AND CLOSING IT

1. All caps is considered yelling. Please do not yell at the other users on tie forums.

2. There is a little > on the left side of the Main folder in the left column. When you open the main folder and change > to point down you see a listing of all included folders. there you can click on a folder and see the contents.

To close click on the > on the left of the main folder and all you see is a list of folder in the right area.

To close the main folder you can just go to another folder, Drive, or just close File Explorer.

lacrumb, May 7, 2019
Thema:

one drive folder keeps opening by itself depite closing or leaving it open in the background

1. one drive folder keeps opening by itself depite closing or leaving it open in the background - Similar Threads - drive folder keeps

2. What is this, and why does it keep opening and closing itself at random?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this, and why does it keep opening and closing itself at random?: Recently I've had a problem where this window continues to open and close itself. I cannot find the file that it's named, I can't find where it came from, I can't even keep it open long enough to use a program that would otherwise trace it. This is extremely disruptive, at...
  3. The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?: Well i wanted to change settings but the settings keep closing itselfso when i open settings it just closed itselfDamn i cant open the settings window and i cant change and personalise either so yeah i need HELP!!!Well i tried restarting or shutdown my own pc but it keeps...
  4. The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?: Well i wanted to change settings but the settings keep closing itselfso when i open settings it just closed itselfDamn i cant open the settings window and i cant change and personalise either so yeah i need HELP!!!Well i tried restarting or shutdown my own pc but it keeps...
  5. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows Explorer. Whenever I open up Explorer and start to dive in by two or three folders deep, the program locks up, closes itself, and then my taskbar flashes once as if restarting itself. I have tried deleting files I thought might be the...
  6. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows Explorer. Whenever I open up Explorer and start to dive in by two or three folders deep, the program locks up, closes itself, and then my taskbar flashes once as if restarting itself. I have tried deleting files I thought might be the...
  7. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. optical drive drawer keeps opening and closing by itself.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    optical drive drawer keeps opening and closing by itself.: drive drawer opens and closes by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optical-drive-drawer-keeps-opening-and-closing-by/11decdf9-8291-428a-b97e-efba2a223793
  9. Edge enterprise mode leaving itself open

in Browsers and Email
    Edge enterprise mode leaving itself open: Hello! I've had our Enterprise mode working for a while now, but we just started testing with 1803 and Edge is leaving itself open after launching a site in a new IE11 window. Earlier 1709 builds didn't do this. Is there a way to get it to close itself again? The users will...
  10. How to open new folder but keep the existing one open?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open new folder but keep the existing one open?: Now in my third week with Windows 10 after 15 years using XP. After much googling and several posts in various newgroups and forums I still have no answer to the subject question. In XP, if you wanted to open a new folder (e.g. move up to the next one in the tree) you...