Windows 10: One drive folder

Discus and support One drive folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening, I got rid of one drive in windows 10 in all the places except in one place the folder of one drive in : C:\Users\xxxxx\one drive I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepito451, Nov 28, 2020.

1. pepito451 Win User

One drive folder

Good evening,

I got rid of one drive in windows 10 in all the places except in one place
    the folder of one drive in : C:\Users\xxxxx\one drive
    I keep on deleting it but it comes back....
    How can I get rid of him permanently ? there is no links to him anymore but I can`t stand to see him again and again

:)

pepito451, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Nov 28, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Frogger Win User

One drive folder

?? How do I PW protect Folders in windows

hmmm?
    Sharing files and folders overview You can share the files and folders stored on your computer, on a network, and on the Web. The method you choose depends on whom you want to share files with, and what computer they will use to access the files.

When you share files or folders, they are not as protected as they are when you do not share them. People with access to your computer or your network might be able to read, copy, or change files that are in a shared folder. You should always be aware that the files and folders that you share are available to other people and be sure to monitor your shared files and folders on a regular basis.

Important

If your computer is not joined to a domain, you can use the Network Setup Wizard to automatically turn file and printer sharing on or off. To start the Network Setup Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Setup Wizard.
    If you both use the same computer

You can put the files you want to share in the Shared Documents folder. Files stored in the Shared Documents folder or its subfolders are always available to other users on your computer.

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, the Shared Documents, Shared Pictures, and Shared Music folders are not available.
    If both computers are on the same network

You can share a folder or drive on your computer with others on the network. You can also control whether the files in the shared folder can be modified by other users.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, you will need to set the Access control for the folder or drive after sharing it. For more information, go to To set, view, change, or remove file and folder permissions.
    If you want to share your files online

You can publish pictures and documents on the Web using the Web Publishing Wizard. The files will be stored in a private, online folder that you manage.

Step-by-step procedure

If you don't want others to access your files

You can prevent other users from accessing your folders and the files they contain. When your computer is connected to a domain, this is called setting permissions for your file or folder. When your computer is connected to a workgroup, this is called making your folders private.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure

'HELP' it can be your friend *Smile One drive folder :)

Frogger, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

One drive folder

1. One drive folder - Similar Threads - drive folder

2. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders: Not wildly inconvenient but strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-and-reindexed-but-now-i/55ffc742-3d2f-4329-898e-928b42221584
  3. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders: Not wildly inconvenient but strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-and-reindexed-but-now-i/55ffc742-3d2f-4329-898e-928b42221584
  4. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive: I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive is having only 256 gb but that folder have more than 500 GB how can it possible can i delet the folder or it delet automatically...
  6. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive: I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive is having only 256 gb but that folder have more than 500 GB how can it possible can i delet the folder or it delet automatically...
  7. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  9. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  10. Two Windows Folders in C Drive; What do I do?

in Windows 10 News
    Two Windows Folders in C Drive; What do I do?: [IMG]The Windows folder contains the Windows operating system and is a crucial folder in Windows computers. By default, Windows is installed on the C drive. Hence, C is the default directory of the Windows folder. Every Windows computer has one Windows folder. However, some...