Windows 10: One Drive for Business - pop up

Discus and support One Drive for Business - pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Played round with my one Drive and imported a bunch of settings I don't like and have since removed them. The One Drive for Business pop up is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scaler_317, Mar 24, 2020.

1. One Drive for Business - pop up

Hi

Played round with my one Drive and imported a bunch of settings I don't like and have since removed them. The One Drive for Business pop up is starting every time I turn on my computer. I have tried the following but has not stopped the pop up:

One Drive for Business - pop up 2527b004-f4ee-48e7-ba3a-8f97e25fc21b?upload=true.png

- Disabing Microsoft teams in task manager -> start up -> Disable microsoft team. No option to disable One Drive or One Drive for Business.

- In start trying to uninstall One Drive for Business, however when going from Start -> Right click on One Drive for Business -> Uninstall -> Then takes you to programs and features there is no option to uninstall One Drive for Business.

Any help would be appreciated with the topic, can't seem to figure it out and no other topics that I have seen have helped me solve this issue.

Cheers,

J

:)

Scaler_317, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One Drive for Business - pop up [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

3. little cat, Mar 24, 2020
  4. RGWilde Win User

One Drive for Business - pop up

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

One Drive for Business - pop up

1. One Drive for Business - pop up - Similar Threads - Drive Business pop

2. Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up: I have a personal One-Drive / account on my personal laptop. I also had a work One-Drive / account that was removed from my lap-top approximately six months ago. My accounts settings now only show that I have the one One-Drive account. However, I have recently been getting...
  3. Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up: I have a personal One-Drive / account on my personal laptop. I also had a work One-Drive / account that was removed from my lap-top approximately six months ago. My accounts settings now only show that I have the one One-Drive account. However, I have recently been getting...
  4. Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. One Updater still popping up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Updater still popping up?: So my little brother downloaded a ton of games on my laptop when he wasn't supposed to. Figured this out and uninstalled all of them-or so I thought. Recently I noticed that something called OneUpdater kept popping up. Did research and oh no it's a bad thing.Uninstalled it...
  6. One Updater still popping up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Updater still popping up?: So my little brother downloaded a ton of games on my laptop when he wasn't supposed to. Figured this out and uninstalled all of them-or so I thought. Recently I noticed that something called OneUpdater kept popping up. Did research and oh no it's a bad thing.Uninstalled it...
  7. One Updater still popping up?

8. One Drive for Business not appearing in Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive for Business not appearing in Navigation Pane: Hi I recently bought a new laptop and in setting it up my OneDrive for Business is not appearing in the navigation pane of my file explorer as it did with my previous laptop. I have logged into my account in word and it appears as normal in there, and I can access word...
  9. one drive pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    one drive pop up: New Lenovo laptop win 10 windows 20H2 and my one drive keeps displaying pop up "there was a problem signing you in" after I signed in and used it a few times and sync worked fine. Now it will not let me sign in. I removed one drive and reinstalled it but still the same pop...
  10. One Drive irksome pop-ups

One Drive irksome pop-ups: Every time I boot Win 10 from a cold start, and sometimes from a Restart, I get annoying MS pop-ups urging me to fall prey to One Drive...for which I do not now and can not imagine ever having a need. How do I permanently remove all these vexations? 85957