Windows 10: One drive full, but can't find out why

Discus and support One drive full, but can't find out why in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Onedrive says it is full 10gb, but when I go to storage metrics to remove files it only shows around 2gb.As shown below.I tried to disconnect and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hamminga, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Hamminga Win User

One drive full, but can't find out why

My Onedrive says it is full 10gb, but when I go to storage metrics to remove files it only shows around 2gb.As shown below.I tried to disconnect and reconnect my computer several times, but that did not help.Hope someone can help me.

:)

Hamminga, Jun 16, 2021
  2. little cat, Jun 16, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool One drive full, but can't find out why :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 16, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. One drive full, but can't find out why - Similar Threads - drive full can't

2. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "full one drive": Hi, my Onedrive says its full yet when accessing it says i have <0.1gb used of 5gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-one-drive/a4248917-e141-4cd1-9075-fa662f9a63b2
  3. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "full one drive": Hi, my Onedrive says its full yet when accessing it says i have <0.1gb used of 5gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-one-drive/a4248917-e141-4cd1-9075-fa662f9a63b2
  4. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  6. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  7. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The best way to find out why my hard drive is full?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    The best way to find out why my hard drive is full?: My hard drive on my Windows 10 computer is full, although I have hardly any programs installed. How do I find large files and folders fastest, I have no idea what to do. This must be some kind of mistake. Die beste Möglichkeit herauszufinden, warum meine Festplatte voll ist?
  9. can't find one drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't find one drive: I'm new to MacBook and I can't see my one drive. How do I find it? I do have a Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-one-drive/6dc89000-2fb8-4c38-bc85-bbfb1b52ac2b
  10. One Drive is full???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive is full???: Hi, Just got new Surface laptop 2 In size i7 500gb I got it for few weeks there nothing downloaded yet apart from Sims 4 game. I started to move my photos from old laptop and got a message OneDrive is full when I move less than 30% How come? It transfers me to Microsoft...