Windows 10: One Drive & Hard Drive

Discus and support One Drive & Hard Drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to back up my one drive every evening in case we loose the internet. I tried to just copy and paste the files from One Drive to my documents,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T6RCR, Aug 28, 2020.

1. T6RCR Win User

One Drive & Hard Drive

I need to back up my one drive every evening in case we loose the internet.

I tried to just copy and paste the files from One Drive to my documents, but

it moves all of my folders out of One Drive and puts them into My Documents

How do I go about doing this so the files are both in One Drive and in My Documents?

:)

T6RCR, Aug 28, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Aug 28, 2020
  3. little cat, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

One Drive & Hard Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

One Drive & Hard Drive

1. One Drive & Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Drive Hard Drive

2. Backing up to one drive and an external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up to one drive and an external hard drive?: Why is there no simple command that lets you save files to one drive and an external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backing-up-to-one-drive-and-an-external-hard-drive/c6149ac1-6358-43dd-8caf-a3cc2f10914d
  3. Backing up to one drive and an external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backing up to one drive and an external hard drive?: Why is there no simple command that lets you save files to one drive and an external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backing-up-to-one-drive-and-an-external-hard-drive/c6149ac1-6358-43dd-8caf-a3cc2f10914d
  4. One Drive/External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive/External Hard Drive: For some time since I have done a Reinstall of windows, I had issues of when I would try to eject my external hard drive, with a notice that another program was using the drive and could not eject.I noticed when I was exploring various ways to solve this issue that Task...
  5. One Drive/External Hard Drive

One Drive/External Hard Drive: For some time since I have done a Reinstall of windows, I had issues of when I would try to eject my external hard drive, with a notice that another program was using the drive and could not eject.I noticed when I was exploring various ways to solve this issue that Task...
  6. Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive: I am interested in syncing two 12TB external drives through my Windows 10 machine, I call them A and B. I want to be able to update the B drive every so often with organisation changes and additions that I make on my A drive automatically after choosing the moment to sync and...
  7. Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive: I am interested in syncing two 12TB external drives through my Windows 10 machine, I call them A and B. I want to be able to update the B drive every so often with organisation changes and additions that I make on my A drive automatically after choosing the moment to sync and...
  8. Sync two external hard drives - not One Drive

9. only save documents on one drive not on hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    only save documents on one drive not on hard drive: I only want to save certain files on my hard drive. All other files I want to save them on One Drive. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-save-documents-on-one-drive-not-on-hard-drive/38a119e6-f6b0-4321-9ee4-f3308c1976cb
  10. Copy one hard drive "in toto" and move to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy one hard drive "in toto" and move to another hard drive: I have purchased a 2 TB Samsung SSD to replace a 2 TB Toshiba HD - it is the system boot drive. What software have you successfully used to move one drive to the other - so that when I power off and remove the Toshiba HD, the system boots from the new 2 TB Samsung SSD???...