Windows 10: One drive has a problem starting after I replaced and added SSDs

Discus and support One drive has a problem starting after I replaced and added SSDs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I filled all my USB ports (almost) with devices so that my USB connected Epson sx430w would not take a useful drive letter. Also this variable windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sgtsixpack, Oct 25, 2020.

1. One drive has a problem starting after I replaced and added SSDs

I filled all my USB ports (almost) with devices so that my USB connected Epson sx430w would not take a useful drive letter. Also this variable windows drive assignment really screws with my monitoring software (HWiNFO).

However the problem is in screenshot. I have a backup of my OS on my RAID10, also on another wd elements which doesn't have this problem. I have spent time checking my programs work and games load, which was on the other clone. I think this is the only one I let windows update do its thing on, and its broken onedrive. Unbelievable. Version 2004, installed from media I created with slipsteamed raid drivers. I've had to roll them back several times because later drivers simply block the drive temperatures for no other benefit.

Also, you cannot uninstall one drive at least not via microsoft approved methods.

:)

sgtsixpack, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

One drive has a problem starting after I replaced and added SSDs

1. One drive has a problem starting after I replaced and added SSDs - Similar Threads - drive has problem

2. Replacing only one disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacing only one disk drive: Very novice tech person with a very noob question, I have recently purchased a new 2 tb SSD to replace my current 500 gb C drive. My D is a 1 tb and houses most of my program files, while the c houses the system and some other smaller programs and files. My question is can i...
  3. Replacing only one disk drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replacing only one disk drive: Very novice tech person with a very noob question, I have recently purchased a new 2 tb SSD to replace my current 500 gb C drive. My D is a 1 tb and houses most of my program files, while the c houses the system and some other smaller programs and files. My question is can i...
  4. ONe of my ssds went missing after I installed windows again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONe of my ssds went missing after I installed windows again.: One intel memory and storage tool it says i have 3, but in file explorer i have 2. Before i reinstalled windows i had 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-ssds-went-missing-after-i-installed/292dabd0-7404-4556-8b1b-687d000617d3
  5. ONe of my ssds went missing after I installed windows again.

ONe of my ssds went missing after I installed windows again.: One intel memory and storage tool it says i have 3, but in file explorer i have 2. Before i reinstalled windows i had 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-ssds-went-missing-after-i-installed/292dabd0-7404-4556-8b1b-687d000617d3
  6. One Drive problem.

One Drive problem.: I don't use One Drive and don't want to use it.However it is duplicating my 'Pictures, Documents and Desktop links'The normal folders are still complete and act as they always have.It's always been around but seems to have become very active in the last few days.These files...
  7. Merging 2 SSDs into one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merging 2 SSDs into one: Hi, I've heard online that you can merge two physically separate drives into one volume with two modes: - one that fills the first drive then when the first is full fills the second - the other who fills both at the same time so it has greater performance because it...
  8. Adding\Replacing Drives In Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding\Replacing Drives In Storage Spaces: Hello, We recently purchased a new server which we will be using to support several of our SQL databases. The server contains 4 NVMe drives that will be used for the database files. The server is running Windows Sever 2019. We would like to use Storage Spaces to “manage”...
  9. One-Drive Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One-Drive Problems: So, OneDrive is being especially annoying for me tonight. It was syncing at 0.0kb/s first, then to try and fix it I restarted. Now I'm stuck between it "signing in" and "processing changes", currently on the former. This is incredibly annoying, I've tried resetting it once...
  10. One Drive Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Problem: I am a new one driver user and would like to start using it exclusively when I travel. I understand some of the symbols such as the green check mark and the sign that signifies a file is loading. My problem is some of my files have a RED X. Those files are not on my other...